Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Brett Perriman hospitalized, in coma

Scary stuff. Hopefully they can get his BP down and get him on some medicine to control it in the future if that's going to be an issue.

Man... just hearing his name has me daydreaming about the Moore/Perriman/Morton trio with Barry in the backfield. How the heck did some of those squads not win it all?!?!?

One of the best slot receivers I have ever watched. Perfect compliment to Herman Moore. Glad he seems to be getting better.

Scary stuff. Hopefully they can get his BP down and get him on some medicine to control it in the future if that's going to be an issue.

Man... just hearing his name has me daydreaming about the Moore/Perriman/Morton trio with Barry in the backfield. How the heck did some of those squads not win it all?!?!?

A couple of those squads were killer teams too!! Damn shame they never won it all.

Pulling for ya, BP!!!

Back