Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Canada shootings

zyxt9

We need to take their guns!!!

Oh wait, right...we don't actually govern Canada.

So anyway, who wants to place bets before the facts come out...

1. Extremist jihadists
2. Some para-military Caucasian group

I honestly don't know much about Canadian demographics and such to know if there are other groups to include, but my guess would be one of these 2 are more likely than any others.

Well... Monday, some convert to Islam ran over and killed a Canadian soldier on leave. Link.

I'm guessing these incidents may be related. So... it's a handful of Canadian muslims or "extremist jihadists" as you prefer. They may be immigrants, or recent converts.

Now, tell me which country we should invade and what further civil rights to we need to give up to help protect us against this threat to our lives, that's not actually a threat to our lives...

And let's not forget the soldier who was deliberately run down by a jihadist, so I am cautiously going with the jihadi bet based on that recent event.

Well... Monday, some convert to Islam ran over and killed a Canadian soldier on leave. Link.

I'm guessing these incidents may be related. So... it's a handful of Canadian muslims or "extremist jihadists" as you prefer. They may be immigrants, or recent converts.

Now, tell me which country we should invade and what further civil rights to we need to give up to help protect us against this threat to our lives, that's not actually a threat to our lives...

Ya just beat me to the first part! lol

Well, you know me Champ...time to Blame Canada!!!

And let's not forget the soldier who was deliberately run down by a jihadist, so I am cautiously going with the jihadi bet based on that recent event.

You are practically giddy about this.

I would just say let's all get them cut off their head swords, and walk around our own neighborhoods with them and our cellies looking as Caucasian as we are, and send out the message "you jihad motherfuckers don't wanna fuck with this neighborhood...'cause I'll cut your fuckin' heads off, and videograph it while I do it..."

That said, anybody who legally owns a gun and wants to shoot them dead, I have no problem with that...

As long as it's not an AR 15 and you're not on the autism spectrum...because that would be just wrong...

I would just say let's all get them cut off their head swords, and walk around our own neighborhoods with them and our cellies looking as Caucasian as we are, and send out the message "you jihad motherfuckers don't wanna fuck with this neighborhood...'cause I'll cut your fuckin' heads off, and videograph it while I do it..."

That said, anybody who legally owns a gun and wants to shoot them dead, I have no problem with that...

As long as it's not an AR 15 and you're not on the autism spectrum...because that would be just wrong...

you forgot the part where the swords are soaked in pig's blood first.

you forgot the part where the swords are soaked in pig's blood first.

I don't do that shit.

I'm not religious, and I don't mock religion either.

Cutting their fucking heads off is enough for me.

Where they go afterwards, whether it's to 73 virgins in paradise, or if it's to hell, or if it's to nothingness, I couldn't care less.

As long as they're gone.

And I'll tell you something else Champ...I personally am trying my best to no longer refer to jihadist extremists as Muslims. Muslims deserve better than to continue being lumped in with these assholes, do they not? Let's call a spade a spade, if a person uses the Koran as the basis for their killing people, they are jihadists. Muslims use the Koran to lead peaceable and respectable lives.

So while I have in the past referred to them as extremist Muslims, I am trying my best to differentiate by calling them jihadists instead. I'm not anti-Muslim, but I am anti-jihadist.

I don't do that shit.

I'm not religious, and I don't mock religion either.

Cutting their fucking heads off is enough for me.

Where they go afterwards, whether it's to 73 virgins in paradise, or if it's to hell, or if it's to nothingness, I couldn't care less.

As long as they're gone.

I'm down with that, I was just referencing what others have posted previously. Your post was one with dark humor in it, I was just following suit. No more, no less...and obviously neither of us were being serious.

I'm down with that, I was just referencing what others have posted previously. Your post was one with dark humor in it, I was just following suit. No more, no less...and obviously neither of us were being serious.

I think I responded affirmatively once to your pig's blood suggestion on a previous thread...but today, my feeling is I wouldn't bother.

Maybe my mood is a little less patient today.

It does happen.

That said, in seriousness...I have no doubt that jihadists would be sliced to crap on the streets of Los Angeles...and New York....

By you, and by me, and by far meaner motherfuckers than either of us...

Please tell me you don't actually read that website.

It's included within the nighty news rounds along with many others yes, I don't get any news directly from cable networks anymore, haven't for years

So the media came up with a new term today, "lone Wolf jihadist."

I guess I don't know what really separates these psychopaths from Adam Lanza, or the Choo guy at Va Tech, or the Aurora guy, or the Arizona guy or the fairly recent Santa Barbara guy, or Dylan and Clebold.

Possibly the only difference is that these cowardly psychopaths that I named gave us the courtesy of committing suicide as they were about to be taken down.

Possibly a few amongst us will have to take upon ourselves the task of killing these Lonewolf jihadist bastards ourselves.

Obviously, the police will get there shortly, but if a citizen can kill them, just like in Oklahoma, before the police arrive, all the better.

EDIT: shit...not all of those psychopaths gave us that courtesy. My editorial error.

Last edited:
It's included within the nighty news rounds along with many others yes, I don't get any news directly from cable networks anymore, haven't for years

That's a conspiracy theory website in which Alex Jones declares events like Sandy Hook, 9/11, and the boston bombings to be hoaxes and/or carried out by the NSA/CIA. Also Chemtrails. By all means, read actual news websites. I don't care if you choose Conservative, Liberal, or Independent sites. But shit that Alex Jones and Infowars put out is nothing but lies intended to scare people into fearing the government and anything that has even a single iota of power.

This is on the front page, it should tell you all you need to know about that particular site...

truth-is.jpg

I think if Fox News could arrange a terrorist attack on America, it would.

They just want it soooooo bad!! Videotaped beheadings, masked boogeyman in the desert, horrified suburban housewives. More more more!!!!

Yes thank you for the concern Monster I'm aware of all the conspiracy theories and don't believe/agree with all of them. I find value in knowing what the alternative media views and opinions are then deciding for myself what to believe and not believe. That crazy nutbag was on coast to coast am last night, wasn't to bad.. I don't agree with everything he says but I don't disagree with everything he says either. It's a very popular site, I suspect perhaps it wouldn't be as popular as it is if there wasn't a large distrust in gov,. People are seeking truth anywhere they might be able to get it as there is a growing sentiment that what comes out of officialdom by default needs to be questioned, I don't think that's necessary always a bad thing.

So the media came up with a new term today, "lone Wolf jihadist."

I guess I don't know what really separates these psychopaths from Adam Lanza, or the Choo guy at Va Tech, or the Aurora guy, or the Arizona guy or the fairly recent Santa Barbara guy, or Dylan and Clebold.

we already had the "lone wolf terrorist" threat/scare; if I recall correctly, that went back to the Bush Administration days, when anyone and anything could be used by Al Qaeda to kill us. They might be a team of guys with turbans & AKs running an obstacle course in the Middle East, or they might just be one guy who pops up in your breakfast cereal and detonates a suicide vest while screaming "allah akbar"

we needed to be vigilant all the time, report on anything suspicious, and not oppose anything Bush wanted to do, including tax cuts. that was the solution then, and it's probably the same thing now, except, we can't allow Obama to successfully pass any domestic policy.

Yes thank you for the concern Monster I'm aware of all the conspiracy theories and don't believe/agree with all of them. I find value in knowing what the alternative media views and opinions are then deciding for myself what to believe and not believe. That crazy nutbag was on coast to coast am last night, wasn't to bad.. I don't agree with everything he says but I don't disagree with everything he says either. It's a very popular site, I suspect perhaps it wouldn't be as popular as it is if there wasn't a large distrust in gov,. People are seeking truth anywhere they might be able to get it as there is a growing sentiment that what comes out of officialdom by default needs to be questioned, I don't think that's necessary always a bad thing.

I understand wanting an alternate point of view from the mainstream media's scripted reports... but conspiracy theorists are not really an alternative, more a delusion.

Back