Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

waddle out

Docs: "How many fingers?"
Waddle: "Yes."

Official statement: "LaAdrian Waddle will be able to play on Sunday, having passed a battery of rigorous medical evaluations."

Docs: "How many fingers?"
Waddle: "Yes."

Official statement: "LaAdrian Waddle will be able to play on Sunday, having passed a battery of rigorous medical evaluations."

Reminds me of varsity blues. No doc it's got to be true or false. We could use billy bob. Move over sims

Both questionable.

Pettigrew/Bush doubtful
Ebron/Fauria out.

Riddkc and Ansah probable.

I'm gonna hold you to that when Atlantas offense hangs 30+ on the Lions come Sunday.

If they hang 30 on us we lose. I doubt they can on our D though. Their o-line is worse off than ours. I see a big day for our front 4

I'm gonna hold you to that when Atlantas offense hangs 30+ on the Lions come Sunday.

How much money are you willing to bet on Atlanta scoring 30+? :D

Seems the odds of them scoring 14- are better than 30+ based on how both teams have played to this point in the season.

Why chance it? If Calvin's healthy, play him. Julio Jones and Roddy White could have great games. We have no TEs, and we're gonna keep our healthy superstar wr on the bench? Might be showing up to a gun fight with a water pistol, that's all I'm saying. This game worries me more than the Saints without Graham game did, and by a wide margin.

Last edited:
Desmond Trufant is good enough to take care of Tate. If Calvin can play, he better play.

Back