Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Rousey and Jedrzejczyk recieve medical suspended

She had plastic surgery on her lip, that was confirmed by her own rep.

I've got to imagine she's got considerable bruising as well. She got punched in the face almost non stop for six and a half minutes.

Last edited:
She had plastic surgery on her lip, that was confirmed by her own rep.

I've got to imagine she's got considerable bruising as well. She got punched in the face almost non stop for six and a half minutes.

And she took it pretty well. She was still advancing her even though she was getting pummelled. Holly is no joke, hard not to like her also. :clap:

Last edited:
Hollie is an awesome person and a great fighter. I like Ronda but I feel like she could learn a few things from Hollie about how to carry herself as a champion.

Curious to see if they wait for Ronda to be cleared by a doctor (the 6 months isn't in stone, approval from the right doctor(s) can cut the medical suspension down and often does in most cases) or if they throw Tate at Holm. A wild card could be throwing Nunes at Hold since Tate ducked/refused a fight with Nunes.

Last edited:
Id like to lobby for the next bout to be against me, somehow rousey and holm whaling on me seems strangely appealing. Delicious punishment

Last edited:
Back