Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

0-3 -- It's My Fault

I'm sick of watching them lose to our rivals. Sick to fucking death watching them shit the bed over and over. For fuck's sake.

I'm sick of watching them lose to our rivals. Sick to fucking death watching them shit the bed over and over. For fuck's sake.

It sucks even more when you're in Ohio and surrounded by scarlet and gray ALL. THE. DAMN. TIME, as you well know. Ugh.

Though I'm sure it's become equally annoying for UM fans in Michigan having to put up with a recently resurgent Sparty, too.

It sucks even more when you're in Ohio and surrounded by scarlet and gray ALL. THE. DAMN. TIME, as you well know. Ugh.

Though I'm sure it's become equally annoying for UM fans in Michigan having to put up with a recently resurgent Sparty, too.

My Facebook is a mess and I get more and more pissed the more I see. I have to stay away or I'm going to start unfriending people. LOL

My Facebook is a mess and I get more and more pissed the more I see. I have to stay away or I'm going to start unfriending people. LOL

Sorry you gotta put up with that kind of lunacy. Earlier in the week I posted a Michigan pic and the usual "Go Blue!" on my Facebook. I have yet to check if anyone's making fun of me, but I only have what amounts to a handful of friends, many of whom either aren't sports fans in the first place (as far as I know), or, if they are, they're more sane about it. That definitely helps.

We'll get over this. Until the pain begins all over again next season (or during the bowl game in a few weeks).

I was surprised at how non-competitive this game was. After the blocked punt penalty everything seemed to go down hill for Michigan. Defense looked like they forgot how to stop the run similar to last year's D. And the O could only score one TD. The Team just played flat. What happened to this team? Still, while in this game they underperformed, they performed about as I had hoped for over the season. I am disappointed in this last game, but overall I am happy. As someone pointed out in another thread, when was the last time Michigan was competitive for the B1G title up to the last game? On to the bowl game and next year.

Until the pain begins all over again next season (or during the bowl game in a few weeks).

We're headed for pain in the bowl game if Rudock doesn't play, I'm afraid (esp. if we have a high caliber opponent, which is quite likely).

We're headed for pain in the bowl game if Rudock doesn't play, I'm afraid (esp. if we have a high caliber opponent, which is quite likely).

Any word on Rudock's injury? I hope it isn't a broken colar bone! The way he fell and was holding his arm it looked like it could have been.

Last edited:
Back