Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Deyonta Davis listed as 1st rounder for 2016

Sbee

on NBAdraft.net

surprised to see him that high but NBA teams should love him. to be honest, he's a lot better than I thought he would be. I'm surprised he hasn't had as much trouble with fouling as I originally thought. he picked up some quick ones in the second exhibition game but he's done a good job so far

He's so fundamentally sound. Excellent footwork and he understands his body position.

I think he's a two year player though. And he's a legit 6-10 too.

He had to of put on 20 lbs since his senior year. Very mature player for a freshman.

I'm not too surprised to see him projected as a first rounder. He has what the scouts like: length, athleticsm and some skill, albeit unrefined. Hopefully the lure of trying to move up into the lottery (assuming that doesn't happen this year) and playing with the group that's coming in next year is enough for him to stick around 1 more season.

Back