Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Panthers 2 Wings 1 Final ot

Right on que.

Wings give up a late goal and the game is tied 1-1.
Team just cannot score any goals..
Power play is awful right now.

Wings have given up leads in 4 of the last 6 games they were leading in the third.

Last edited:
Wings going to overtime for the sixth time in last seven games :/

This team just blows right now with this talent . I really feel Jeff is not getting the most out of his players as of right now..

I can't get a read on this team. I agree that they should be better than their record shows.

Was at the game, had a few observations up close.

1. They are trying to be too fancy on offense. Just get it and rip it sometimes.
2. Riley Sheahan is either hurt or just out of shape. He looks a step slow and weak. Something is going on there big time.
3. Drew Miller is overrated. He moves like a sloth.
4. Team just seems to lose a gear in the last 5 minutes. As a group they can't handle the pressure.
5. Larkin is the man. With Zetts and Dats age he might already be the best player in the squad.

Going to be the same thing this season as the last 2. Fighting for a wild card spot until the last week of the season only to get bounced in round 1.

Back