Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Rodgers Medically Cleared To Play

Jim Caldwell:

iu

So how many people believe that the Packers will now make the Playoffs? I do know they have a better shot than the Lions.

So how many people believe that the Packers will now make the Playoffs? I do know they have a better shot than the Lions.

They still need help. But no doubt they have a better chance. Depends if AR comes out rusty.

Last edited:
Returning just in time to do the Lions a favor and give Carolina a loss.

Returning just in time to do the Lions a favor and give Carolina a loss.

and then turn around and beat us on Dec 31st, year end final dagger to the heart in some typical lion like fashion no doubt.

jim-caldwell.jpg

I can already see the scenario. We win the next two and everything goes our way. We basically have a win and we're in scenario week 17 and Rodgers fucks us. Throws for 385 and 4 scores and blows us out 38-14. LKP blames weather and Olivia Munn.

Book it.

I can already see the scenario. We win the next two and everything goes our way. We basically have a win and we're in scenario week 17 and Rodgers fucks us. Throws for 385 and 4 scores and blows us out 38-14. LKP blames weather and Olivia Munn.

Book it.

GB could be eliminated by then. If they are I would put AR back on the shelf

I dont think they do.. Their schedule is much tougher. They aren't making it. No chance. This is an unnecessary risk by them.. dumb

I dont think they do.. Their schedule is much tougher. They aren't making it. No chance. This is an unnecessary risk by them.. dumb

Why? Lets say he gets hurt.. what does it do? Is his shoulder a career threatening injury. No. Maybe Detroit should sit Matt - doesn't want to re-injure the hand.

For a playoff shot you try to win - the nature of football.

It would be hilarious if the Packers would have to release him. The league won't make the Packers release him. If the Lions did that, it is a whole different outcome.

If they did couldn't the Packers just resign him?

Back