Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Pentagon UFO program

bd00f33facf8b48dac042204b953cb9b16612fd2412aa10f20b1444a98ddaeeb.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndBjraV-3UY

I can't find this clip, but I goes pretty much like this:

"Guy shows me a picture, and tells me 'this is a picture of me from when I was younger.' And I said 'every picture of you is from when you were younger."

While I think it's all bullshit, it certainly is entertaining. I love alien conspiracy stuff, growing up with X-Files didn't help.

I had never heard of it before last night, they were talking about it on C2C

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2018/11/29

the grey being gave us a warning: ‘We'd like you to leave. We don't want you on the moon."
- Jon Harold Lavine, alleged secret NASA Apollo 17 astronaut, who says in December 1972, he communicated telepathically with grey alien on the moon

Last edited:
NASA Scientist Argues for Bold New Approach in Search for ETs

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/arti...gues-for-bold-new-approach-in-search-for-ets/

A provocative paper from a scientist at NASA suggests that the search of extraterrestrial intelligence has been hampered by preconceived ideas which may have led to humans missing out on the chance to spot ETs. Silvano P. Colombano of the space agency's Ames Research Center put forward this argument in a report titled 'New Assumptions to Guide SETI Research.' The thought-provoking piece notes that the Kepler telescope has discover exoplanets which are millions of years older than Earth and, as such, these findings should serve to upend previous "cherished assumptions" when it comes to the possibility for life out in the universe.

Specifically, Colombano points to four proverbial 'blind spots' which he believes have inadvertently thwarted our quest to locate intelligent aliens. First, he proposes revisiting the idea that "interstellar travel is impossible or highly unlikely," since it is based on our current understanding of technology rather than what an advanced civilization that is thousands of years old may be able to achieve. Additionally, Colombano theorizes that the predominant form of communication that scientists suspect aliens could be using to communicate, radio waves, might very well be obsolete to them.

Perhaps the most tantalizing point made in the paper concerns the idea that ETs would be carbon-based. On the contrary, Colombano muses, humanity's "computer evolution" of the last 50 years opens the door for speculation that an alien may be composed of something else entirely and even developed in a manner which makes for ideal space travel over thousands of years. He explained that "the size of the 'explorer' might be that of an extremely tiny super-intelligent entity." And, to that end, he hinted that just such an intelligent visitor may have been completely missed by scientists looking for an alien which fit their narrow viewpoint of what an ET would look like.

Finally, Colombano called for SETI scientists to stop ignoring the UFO phenomenon and, instead, examine the data for cases which would have previously been dismissed because they conflicted with these preconceived ideas about extraterrestrials and space travel. "If we adopt a new set of assumptions about what forms of higher intelligence and technology we might find," he wrote, "some of those phenomena might fit specific hypotheses, and we could start some serious enquiry."

Colombano's remarkable paper ultimately concludes with a set of recommendations surrounding what he calls a new and "aggressive" approach to searching for ETs. Among these are developing "speculative physics" to challenge our ideas about the possibilities of space-time, enlisting technologists and sociologists to explore how advanced civilizations may have developed differently from humans, and studying the UFO phenomenon for potentially fruitful cases.

While UFO enthusiasts and ET seekers will likely largely agree with Colombano's assessment of the situation, one can't help but be a bit cynical about the chances that mainstream science will pull off these fantastic pivots as such a scenario seems less likely to happen than a flying saucer landing on the White House lawn.

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/arti...-for-congress-to-take-a-serious-look-at-ufos/

Retired Nevada Senator Harry Reid says that he hopes to persuade members of Congress to take a fresh look at the UFO phenomenon. The intriguing revelation reportedly came about when the former Senate majority leader who spearheaded the Pentagon's UFO research project did an interview with a Nevada radio station on Thursday. "We have hundreds and hundreds of people that have seen the same thing," Reid marveled, "something in the sky, it moves a certain way."

He went on to advocate for developing a way in which military pilots could report UFO sightings to their superiors without fear of being ridiculed or having the encounter negatively impact their career. "Many, many times they don't say a word to anybody about these strange things," Reid lamented. Remarkably, beyond merely calling for some kind of reporting system, he indicated that he had a call scheduled for later in the day with "a powerful member in Congress" and that the topic of the conversation was this very issue.

Reflecting on the Pentagon UFO project, Reid mused that "we spent a lot of money, and it was an extremely important study." He also expressed dismay that "the federal government has done almost nothing to help us with this" since the program was closed. Nonetheless, Reid argued that "the information we have indicates we should do a lot more study" and, presumably, he plans to make this case to his former colleagues in Congress.

One particularly tantalizing part of the interview came in response to being asked Area 51, which sits in his home state of Nevada. In an answer that might turn a UFO enthusiast green with envy, Reid recalled, "oh sure, I've been to Area 51. I know Area 51. I don’t know if I should say many times, but lots and lots of times." Finally, for those hoping that he might tip his hand about the possibility that ETs are real, Reid conceded that "I personally don’t know if there exists little green men from other places, I kind of doubt that."

are these the aliens from Uranus?

No they aren't from another planet t or star system. They are interdimensional. Aren't you watching the skin walker ranch on history?

You should do stand up, nobody would laugh. stale, crusty Uranus jokes, Not doing the lessons with tinsel anymore?

Last edited:
No they aren't from another planet t or star system. They are interdimensional. Aren't you watching the skin walker ranch on history?

You should do stand up, nobody would laugh. stale, crusty Uranus jokes, Not doing the lessons with tinsel anymore?

do we need another letter added to LGBTQ and some new pronouns to represent them?

do we need another letter added to LGBTQ and some new pronouns to represent them?

Some believe the greys are believed to be organic lab created sexless AI bots serving a large praying mantis like bug being. I'm not sure what to think about that. There is some evidence the grays have been around for eons, our distant ancestors called them ant people.

Last edited:
Some believe the greys are believed to be organic lab created sexless AI bots serving a large praying mantis like bug being. I'm not sure what to think about that. There is some evidence the grays have been around for eons, our distant ancestors called them ant people.

So?LGBTQAI?

Hancock with Charlize Theron and Will Smith; and South Park?s Crab People come to mind re: the grays.

our offices have different naming schemes for the conference rooms on each floor.

on one of the floors, they're all named after planets, with the notable exception of Uranus.

who ever planned it had a little foresight to avoid a lot of awkward moments, like, "Let's
meet in Uranus"

Considering the gender spectrum is both boundless and all inclusive (although, there is a hierarchy with the most oppressed being the most virtuous and the most oppressive being the least) with infinite possible identities, it seems only logical that the sexless grays would have a place on the spectrum. Unfortunately, the letter "G" is already taken. What to do, what to do???

Last edited:
Back