Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MBB vs Michigan

Why do we always call timeout there? MOre than half the time I don't think we get a shot off in those situations (either that or a desperation heave).

MSU just too many wasted possessions. Turnovers. Bad shots. Stupid plays.

We must give away 25-30 possessions/game.

Overall we played ok, Michigan played well. Need a strong start to the second half. OSU blew our doors off and we let Rutgers get back into the game in the first 3 minutes the last 2 games.

We played tight, Michigan is really playing well. I think we have at least 1 good run in us, maybe a 12-2 run and we get out to a lead that we can hold.

This game reminds me of playing the good Wisconsin teams, it's a total grind and you can't lose focus focus for a second.

Man, outshooting them 57-36 and only up 3. We give up too many extra shots to the other team, whether it's from a turnover deficit or giving up offensive rebounds.

And yep the double team. The book has been written now on how to defend him.

Here we go. More beginning of second half shittiness. Bad shots, turnovers, stupid fouls.

Last edited:
What absolute garbage. Someone drive the ball??? Stop this perimeter passing bullshit it?s not doing anything! This offense is putrid. Awful. Shitty. Puke.

It would help if they had someone to throw it into in the post. But Ward decided to commit 2 stupid fouls.

Both teams in the bonus with 13+ to play. This game may go 3 hours. Welcome to today's game of college basketball.

Another lineup with no chance of scoring out there. McQuaid, Tum, Tillman, Goins.

Last edited:
Back