Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Nigerian Doesn't Like Trump

that's true, they're not the ones pressing send. They're the ones freaking out every time he presses it. Parsing every word, attempting to draw absurd conclusions like he's a racist or he's mentally unfit, or he's going to die in office because he drinks too many diet cokes. The boy just won't stop crying wolf. And by the way, I'm not blaming the media for anything, I'm just saying they're mostly full of shit because they are.

This most recent case is the perfect example. Even if he did say the word "shithole" - not the best choice of words but so what, he said it behind closed doors in a meeting and Haiti IS a shithole. Now go and watch Cory Booker on his high horse at yesterdays hearings - if that's not over the top bullshit then over the top bullshit doesn't exist. It's clearly over the top, not to mention probably all lies - if he actually cried tears of rage when he heard it, then he's no cut out for big boy work.

If a Democratic president acted the way Trump has acted you guys on the right would be calling for his removal .. You just love his agenda and so do the pathetic Gop who enable this behavior and continue to cover for him. It is so funny now that you don't even care if he said shithole because it's only 1 Democrat saying he did while his enablers in the Gop stay the course so they can continue with their agenda.
The shameful display by republicans after Trumps electoral election win is darn right disgraceful. Trump is a disgrace to the Oval Office ..

Last edited:
So we are to believe that one uncited instance of lying, means that Durbin lies all of the time, unlike your morally superior Republicans, most of whom are honest and have alt facts to backup everything that they say publicly and privately.

you have to decide for yourself who to believe. Personally, when I see 2 other congressman saying they didn't hear it, one sitting just as close to Trump as Durbin AND a Cabinet Secretary testifying under oath that she also didn't hear it vs. 1 person who has already been proved to have lied about what was said in a white house meeting with another president and nobody else, I tend to believe the people who aren't known liars. And it's not uncited, just google it lazy bones. Dick Durbin said John Boehner said to President Obama's face "I cannot even stand to look at you." Both Boehner and the White House through Press Secretary James Carney denied anything of the sort was ever said. Is that a good enough citing for you?

Last edited:
If a Democratic president acted the way Trump has acted you guys on the right would be calling for his removal .. You just love his agenda and so do the pathetic Gop who enable this behavior and continue to cover for him. It is so funny now that you don't even care if he said shithole because it's only 1 Democrat saying he did while his enablers in the Gop stay the course so they can continue with their agenda.
The shameful display by republicans after Trumps electoral election win is darn right disgraceful. Trump is a disgrace to the Oval Office ..

blah, blah, blah - you forgot to mention for profit prisons.

It's not that I don't care how many people say he said it vs how many people say he didn't. That only indicates he probably didn't. What I don't care about is if he said it or not. If he did, so what? It's crass and unbecoming, but far from the worst thing a President has ever said. If he did say it, it wasn't meant for publication, it's not that big of a deal, it's not remotely racist and it happens to be true. So when everyone freaks out like this, saying it's proof that Trump is a bigot who doesn't like brown people, I just think it's another instance of morons crying wolf over nothing.

Hey, while we're at it can anyone explain to me why we didn't lose our minds when Obama called Syria a shitshow? Can someone parse the two and explain the nuanced difference? Whoever is able to do that, do you really think if Trump, not Obama said that about Syria that we wouldn't have this same thread?

Allow me to preempt whatever stupid explanation anyone might have with the truth - we didn't have this conversation because people who don't like Obama, (at least on this board and probably in general), didn't freak out over literally everything he said, especially every minor, meaningless slip of the tongue and especially when it was true.

Last edited:
Looks to me that Obama is supposed to have called Lybia a shit show, not Syria.

Personally I'm not bothered by either one. Haiti and Nigeria are Shit holes and Lybia was pretty much a shit show.

Belfast is pretty much a shit hole too and almost everybody there is white.

Except for the Nigerian and Haitian immigrants there.

It's not that I don't care how many people say he said it vs how many people say he didn't. That only indicates he probably didn't. What I don't care about is if he said it or not. If he did, so what? It's crass and unbecoming, but far from the worst thing a President has ever said. If he did say it, it wasn't meant for publication, it's not that big of a deal, it's not remotely racist and it happens to be true. So when everyone freaks out like this, saying it's proof that Trump is a bigot who doesn't like brown people, I just think it's another instance of morons crying wolf over nothing.

Hey, while we're at it can anyone explain to me why we didn't lose our minds when Obama called Syria a shitshow? Can someone parse the two and explain the nuanced difference? Whoever is able to do that, do you really think if Trump, not Obama said that about Syria that we wouldn't have this same thread?

Allow me to preempt whatever stupid explanation anyone might have with the truth - we didn't have this conversation because people who don't like Obama, (at least on this board and probably in general), didn't freak out over literally everything he said, especially every minor, meaningless slip of the tongue and especially when it was true.

Lmao. ..Keep defending the undefendable... Trump is lying disaster of epic proportions... Funny how you keep defending this clown ..its not even close how much better Obama was over Trump . Especially since he had to clean up a GOP Mess which you conveniently always forget..

Last edited:
Claiming he actually won the popular vote by millions if you don't count all of the illegal voters, establishing a voter fraud commission that found NOTHING, and simply never mentioning it again? Stupid media, clearly all illegals are voting.

This one caught me eye. I hear all the time about how if only 70,000 votes had changed, Hillary would have won the electoral college.

Actually, I look at it this way. If we could just have let California secede before the election, Trump wins the popular vote by 1.5 Million+ votes.

. . . and that is why they have the Electoral College in the first place. Truth!

:*)

:yay:

This one caught me eye. I hear all the time about how if only 70,000 votes had changed, Hillary would have won the electoral college.

This is talked about every close election. It was 300 votes in Florida Bush versus Gore, and I think it was something like 50,000 votes in Ohio separated Buss from Kerry. A few votes in a few states cost Ford the election against Carter, and everybody knows how close Kennedy and Nixon were.

Actually, I look at it this way. If we could just have let California secede before the election, Trump wins the popular vote by 1.5 Million+ votes.

. . . and that is why they have the Electoral College in the first place. Truth!

:*)

:yay:

And if we let Texass and Twisterhoma secede during Obama's 2nd term, she would have gained 1.5M more or back.

Last edited:
And if we let Texass and Twisterhoma secede during Obama's 2nd term, she would have gained 1.5M more or back.

It's funny, idiots around here have "Secede" bumper stickers, and seem to think they'd be better off as an independent nation.

it didn't work out very well for them the first time though. Texas spent its decade of independence trying to get into the union, and was desperate to have the Feds assume its debt before its credit completely collapsed.

the Tex-o-philes would be pretty disappointed to learn they now needed a passport to go fishing in Louisiana, or visit family in Arkansas. and exporting their oil would get tougher. Fort Hood and Corpus Christi NAS would close. hospitals would lose medicare and medicaid payments, no more social security money flowing into the state from DC... it would be an unmitigated disaster

"Well, shoot, we shore didn't think this through, hurr."

Lmao. ..Keep defending the undefendable... Trump is lying disaster of epic proportions... Funny how you keep defending this clown ..its not even close how much better Obama was over Trump . Especially since he had to clean up a GOP Mess which you conveniently always forget..

I hate to point this out, but "how much better" is a subjective judgment, and almost wholly based in opinion. Yours isn't any better than any Trump supporter out there.

You can't possibly be this upset about politicians being "lying disasters of epic proportions", because so many politicians are.

Hating the actions actually taken is another story, and in this, Trump isn't that much bigger of a disaster than any other Republican president.

I think the argument is with the completely hysterical rants and blatant hypocrisy shown by the main stream media and many democrats in their incredulity over every statement made by Trump.

Just so you know, due to how hysterical and over the top every single rant is, many on the right have just started treating it as entertainment, and now don't trust the media, any media, at all. It becomes funny, and is swaying NO ONE who wasn't a "resist at all costs" person anyway.

. . . and that is better?

Except neither of those states were talking about secession were they? California with their 6th largest economy in the world is talking about it all the time. That is why it is pertinent, while your "big if" is not.

Trump has consistently lied since he first declared, refuses to denounce white supremacist groups who publicly support him, attacked a Latino judge, made fun out a disabled man, insulted the family of a gold star recipient, has next to no minorities in his administration, and allegedly called Haiti and he entire African continent a shithole. Considering that cumulative effect, it is far more likely that he did say it and more.

This is no isolated occurence, he is a fucking bigot, and by supporting and defending him, so is anyone else.

Last edited:
Except neither of those states were talking about secession were they? California with their 6th largest economy in the world is talking about it all the time. That is why it is pertinent, while your "big if" is not.

Excuse ME, I fucking live in Texas, and people (idiots) fucking do talk about it. See my post above that you ignored.

Last edited by a moderator:
History lesson for ra... I mean, "ignorant" posters: "How Haiti Became Poor."

You could do one of these for pretty much every "shithole" country, and it would probably suprise a lot of Republican voters here in this country. At least the intellectually honest ones.

I mean, if you can willfully ignore the effects 100's of years of slavery & institutionally enforced racism might have on a group of people, you can willfully ignore anything...

Last edited by a moderator:

This isn't really true. There are a few crazy individuals in Calfornia who were talking about it right after the election. That's pretty much gone.

There are always a few crazy people in Texas who carry on about it too.

Many Texass lawmakers and their constituents have "talked" about secession, and given that, so very likely would even deeper red Twisterhoma be to join them.

This isn't really true. There are a few crazy individuals in Calfornia who were talking about it right after the election. That's pretty much gone.

There are always a few crazy people in Texas who carry on about it too.

my understanding in CA was that post-election people were talking about seceding from the US, because they were bitter over Trump's win.

Now, it's rural Californians talking about seceding from the urbanized coast of the state (the pic I saw was basically a strip from SF down to SD, also encompassing Sacramento... they want to secede from that)

I guess the almond farmers, wineries, meth-addicts and bikers in places like Barstow, Modesto, and Bakersfield want the "Coastal Elites" to leave them alone so they can form "New California." And ride Harleys, beat the shit out of eachother, smoke meth and burn things down in a meth-fit in peace.

Now, it's rural Californians talking about seceding from the urbanized coast of the state (the pic I saw was basically a strip from SF down to SD, also encompassing Sacramento... they want to secede from that)

Yeah, I heard one of the people advocating this talking on the radio today.

It would be it's own separate state in the United States.

I don't think there's much chance that anything like this is going to happen.

did he/she make any good points?

did he/she run a meth lab or a winery?

I certainly hope not...I just bought a new flag. I don't want to have to go out and buy one with 51 stars

Back