Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Jags @ Patriots AFC Title Game

Yeah Coughlin could be a big key. I just think NE is going to shred the jags defense. But defense does win championships. I'm not rooting for the jags or vikings to win a super bowl. Lions need more teams with misery with them lol.
I hate the Vikings more then any other team . Jags are a expansion team .. Embarrassing how the Panthers and jags have more playoff wins since the 90's then the Lions . Eagles have a ton of playoff wins but 2 super bowl losses. I'm hoping for a eagles verses patriots super bowl. We are going to hear all week how great the jags defense is but I just don't think the Patriots will lose next week or in the super bowl .. yeah I am using a lot of flawed logic and I really like no nonsense Tom Coughlin. He sure has Brady's number. But with Brady, Bortles, Foles, Keenum.. I know who I'm taking.

Last edited:
Yeah Coughlin could be a big key. I just think NE is going to shred the jags defense. But defense does win championships. I'm not rooting for the jags or vikings to win a super bowl. Lions need more teams with misery with them lol.
I hate the Vikings more then any other team . Jags are a expansion team .. Embarrassing how the Panthers and jags have more playoff wins since the 90's then the Lions . Eagles have a ton of playoff wins but 2 super bowl losses. I'm hoping for a eagles verses patriots super bowl. We are going to hear all week how great the gags defense is but I just don't think the Patriots will lose next week or in the super bowl .. yeah I am using a lot of flawed logic and I really like no nonsense Tom Coughlin. He sure has Brady's number. But with Brady, Bortles, Foles, Keenum.. I know who I'm taking.

Too bad Wentz got hurt. NE-Philly would be a good contest.

Last edited:
New England opens a 9 point favorite. Who do you like and why? I think Patriots shut down Bortles .
31-14 Final

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...-to-vikings-despite-hosting-nfc-championship/

It won't be about shutting down Bortles. The Patriots will use the same formula they did against the Titans. STOP THE RUN AND MAKE THE QB BEAT YA. They completely shut down Henry and they will do the same to Fournette. By doing that, Mariota was unsuccessful and so will Bortles.

I see the Patriots winning by 10 or more.

I don't think so either. The Jags "spectacular" defense has been suspect since week 16. The 49ers dropped 44 on them and the Steelers put up 42. NE will likely do the same.

Don't get me wrong. The Jags are for real but the Patriots will handle them....

Patriots QB Tom Brady suffered a collateral ligament sprain in his right thumb, in addition to the cut. Threw well on Friday, expected to be good to go today. But that's where the concern over his functionality would've been.

Looks like Jags are going to make a super bowl before the Lions. Maybe we should rethink the Patrica hire? His defense is getting schooled right now.

Last edited:
Jags are schooling the Patriots on offense and defense.

Gronk just got blasted . Concussion. Helmet to head by Church . For sure done for the half and maybe the game.

Last edited:
Back