Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Pentagon UFO program

our offices have different naming schemes for the conference rooms on each floor.

on one of the floors, they're all named after planets, with the notable exception of Uranus.

who ever planned it had a little foresight to avoid a lot of awkward moments, like, "Let's
meet in Uranus"

So are the meeting times longer depending on which ?planet? you convene? Mercury is a ?quick huddle? and Neptune means ordering food and ?burrowing in??

I do not miss Corporate Bull Speak.

Last edited:
So are the meeting times longer depending on which ?planet? you convene? Mercury is a ?quick huddle? and Neptune means ordering food and ?burrowing in??

Obviously the Venus room is Corporate Bull Speak for office sex.

Not necessarily in Uranus.

I don't think so. maybe they named them based on size; Jupiter would presumably be the biggest.

The Mars room would be for hostile confrontations.

That's where dudes go to pound on the table, throw office chairs at eachother, yell "cocksucker!" and "motherfucker!" to blow off some steam, then hug it out and go cry about how they never lived up to their dad's expectations, and are secretly disillusioned with the corporate world and it's shallow fixations on conspicuous consumption.

The Saturn room is where the secret satanic rituals transpire.

The conference room that was downgraded to a file storage room or a kitchenette could be Pluto.

Last edited:
Invest in tinfoil

200w.webp

Last edited:
I don't know why anyone would be excited by this, undoubtedly the "little green men" will turn out of be ChiCom LibDems, which will just mean equally assured misery for all the universe.

Back