Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Pistons 104 Grizzlies 102 Final

Any news yet on Griffin's status for the game? Unless there is a problem, physicals shouldn't take more than a day.

Detroit is one of the best places to live? Griffin, in an interview said that.. I guess his Mom sent him a clipping. I'd be curious to find out what newspaper that is..

Last edited:
Being tied is justice because both were sloppy at times.

This is a fun game , everyone doing a little bit of everything . Question is gonna be can the second unit keep it up here in the next 6-8 minutes

Stanley is either fanning his own trade flames further by playing well or stomping them out by giving the Pistons front office hope. Impossible to know which is which but I like it.

I just got home and didn't see him on the bench. Thought he was hurt.

Last edited:
Dang still a small crowd :/

Last edited:
Dang still a small crowd :/

I don't even think a trade for Lebron would fill seats in that expensive ass arena on a frozen Thursday night. Also doesn't help that they'll lost 8 of 9. Give it a week or two maybe.

Last edited:
Back