Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Washington loses to Colorado to Get ][V][ into the Playoffs Game Thread

When you can't beat Ohio State, you can't afford to lose to Iowa. Maybe that is the lesson we're supposed to learn here.

Yeah the system stinks. Bowls are just irrelevant unless there is a playoff attached to it. Need a better playoff system. I mean if michigan is not in final four I just won't watch it.. I watched Bama kill msu because of my wife is a msu fan but turned it off at half. Just won't watch final four.it's boring when your team is not in it. OK maybe the last fwe minutes to see who wins...

Last edited:
I'm over it. Should have won every game this year and choke 2 away. They're being out recruited by OSU, outclassed by OSU on the field, MSU has more appearances in the playoffs than Michigan, Penn State has more big ten title game appearances than Michigan. Not to mention, our biggest rival won a national championship 2 years ago and is number 2 in the country with a 2 deep full of underclassmen. It's never going to end.

I'm over it. Should have won every game this year and choke 2 away. They're being out recruited by OSU, outclassed by OSU on the field, MSU has more appearances in the playoffs than Michigan, Penn State has more big ten title game appearances than Michigan. Not to mention, our biggest rival won a national championship 2 years ago and is number 2 in the country with a 2 deep full of underclassmen. It's never going to end.

Sooner or later that has to end. Just to much fishy stuff going on at that cess pool in columbus. O$u breaks in a new qb next year. Hopefully that will get some losses.

Jesus, dude.

Yeah choking at Iowa was the killer. Last Saturday's 4th quarter was awful on offense but the three Ohio Refs were the real reason , and they sure did get paid well lol

Last edited:
Coach made a bad decsion bringing the starter back as he really srinks.

Just awful play calling by these idoits . Reminds me if jim at Iowa in second half.

Yeah choking at Iowa was the killer. Last Saturday's 4th quarter was awful on offense but the three Ohio Refs were the real reason , and they sure did get paid well lol
There was only two with ohio ties, the spotter was from Michigan. Stop with the conspiracy nonsense

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

There was only two with ohio ties, the spotter was from Michigan. Stop with the conspiracy nonsense

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Hey just like Dumb ass Trump supporters I can believe in any fake Internet news i want to!!! Lol..

So what 2 from Ohio isn't enough for you lol.. o$u averages 6.7 flags a game and had 2. Lmao...

1 ref fired in 2002.
2 ref couldn't ref 2006 game but he could this one..
3.whatever you say on #3. Lol..

I get it we choked yet again in the 4th and have said so a billion times ( and at Iowa )
But don't give me this crap that the reffing wasn't a factor.

Holy shit you mean the one ref that was fired in 2002 wasn't from Ohio?
Man its even worse then I thought lol..

Last edited:
Spotter was a Sparty. Look it up.

Go VaTech Turkey Birds

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Back