Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Osu

Like our chances a little more after watching that. Need to block Bosa though and contain the run.

Buckeyes lucky to scratch out a win. PSU and VA Tech have shown the way. Lots of pressure, which is Spartans calling card anyway, causes the O-line to breakdown and JT has a hard time finding receivers. If JT has time to look down field he's been great. Pressure him and it's a completely different story.

Buckeyes lucky to scratch out a win. PSU and VA Tech have shown the way. Lots of pressure, which is Spartans calling card anyway, causes the O-line to breakdown and JT has a hard time finding receivers. If JT has time to look down field he's been great. Pressure him and it's a completely different story.

That's pretty much the blueprint for all young QBs with limited experience. The OSU O-line is no slouch, though. I expect OSU to have a solid gameplan going in, and it will come down to whichever team executes their plan better.

That said, it obviously helps that we'll have the bye week beforehand to devote extra time to practice and gameplanning.

Joey Bosa is an absolute animal. I love his motor. He's kind of like Watt just obviously not that good yet.

I think the bye week came perfectly for MSU. They get to rest and get a game plan for the Buckeyes for two weeks. Narduzzi will have the defense playing well.

Joey Bosa is an absolute animal. I love his motor. He's kind of like Watt just obviously not that good yet.

I think the bye week came perfectly for MSU. They get to rest and get a game plan for the Buckeyes for two weeks. Narduzzi will have the defense playing well.

Yes, we love Joey. I'm not looking for a win in EL but Joey will leave a mark. And it will be with his play, and not some stupid prop, a la Joe Bolden.

Back