Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Check These Dickheads Out

I wasn't cutting you down.

More just kind of goofing on you.

There's a difference.

I apologize

Also, hated Giligans Island growing up. It was always frustrating to me that the girls would dupe(with suggestion) Gilligan into anything and never put out.

I apologize

Also, hated Giligans Island growing up. It was always frustrating to me that the girls would dupe(with suggestion) Gilligan into anything and never put out.

The actresses put out in real life.

And don't apologize sheesh - that makes me feel like an ass - obviously you know I'm sarcastic with everyone.

This is the first time I've been sarcastic with you?

Then it is I who should be apologizing to you.

Because it can not possibly be the first time you have deserved it.

And don't apologize sheesh - that makes me feel like an ass - obviously you know I'm sarcastic with everyone.

Oh heck no, we have both been sarcastic with each other. This one just felt different to me.

Maybe i'm just emotional and on my period.

Does internet radio count?

Maybe I could throw a raspberry pi in a coconut.

I bet the Professor cheated anyway. Probably just took the pieces from this radio and put them in a coconut like that kid that was accused of building a bomb.

Probably wasn't even a professor.

Couldn't even fix a boat.

The-Hunter-gilligans-island-28018333-732-546.jpg

Oh heck no, we have both been sarcastic with each other. This one just felt different to me.

Maybe i'm just emotional and on my period.

I'm really laughing at the Rutgers guy getting his panty in a knot and everybody else whom Gulo pointed out who tried to make a bunch of tweets about two guys posing for pictures holding sandwich boards into a football story.

I'm really not laughing at you for posting that this happened.

I'm really laughing at the Rutgers guy getting his panty in a knot and everybody else whom Gulo pointed out who tried to make a bunch of tweets about two guys posing for pictures holding sandwich boards into a football story.

I'm really not laughing at you for posting that this happened.

There is an excessive amount of explaining going on here. Is it funny? Excess is sometimes funny, but explanations kill jokes.

Tinsel's way of saying that Rutgers is irrelevant...I agree

I bet the Professor cheated anyway. Probably just took the pieces from this radio and put them in a coconut like that kid that was accused of building a bomb.

Probably wasn't even a professor.

Couldn't even fix a boat.

The-Hunter-gilligans-island-28018333-732-546.jpg

Well, these guys all think it's very funny. Well, except maybe Gilligan. He's wondering why Thurston is touching his arm...

Come to think of it I wonder if Frankie Valli reads the blog linked in the OP.

He's a Joisey Boy.

I don't think he went to Rutgers though.

Just like Madonna never went to the University of Michigan.

Back