Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Floyd "Money" Mayweather

A friend of mine watched him spend $100,000 in a jewelry store in Vegas in less than 20 minutes. Said it was the most bizarre thing he'd ever seen.

Last edited:
A friend of mine watched him spend $100,000 in a jewelry store in Vegas in less than 20 minutes. Said it was the most bizarre thing he'd ever seen.

I think I remember Scotty Pippen spent like 4m or more on a Jet. It came busted or something and it never flew.. Athletes have some weird spending habits, often end up broke.

Well whatever amount of money you spend in a jewelry store you're probably gonna spend it in less than twenty minutes.

I never spent anywhere $100,000 in a jewelry store, but whatever amount I ever spent, it happened in way less than twenty minutes.

Well whatever amount of money you spend in a jewelry store you're probably gonna spend it in less than twenty minutes.

I never spent anywhere $100,000 in a jewelry store, but whatever amount I ever spent, it happened in way less than twenty minutes.

I bought a house in 20 minutes. When you know what you want you just know..

Took me at least 20 minutes to pick out any piece of jewelry I ever bought my wife. And those were individual pieces. Floyd went in and bought multiple pieces for multiple people in his entourage. When you consider most jewelry is around $1k to $3k, that's basically one piece of jewelry every minute. That's crazy.

Took me at least 20 minutes to pick out any piece of jewelry I ever bought my wife. And those were individual pieces. Floyd went in and bought multiple pieces for multiple people in his entourage. When you consider most jewelry is around $1k to $3k, that's basically one piece of jewelry every minute. That's crazy.

One thought he was there prior or called etc and had stuff picked out .. something like that.

Last edited:
Back