Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The PGA Championship Poll

Who will win the PGA?

• Total voters
Phil, Kuch, The Big Easy.. Top 3.

Edit: Oh you had a poll. Should have had other as an option.

Last edited:
I want to see Spieth make history. I also want to see Rory McElroy do it next April and Phil Mickelson do it next June.

EDIT: we just saw three guys on the ATP tour achieve career grand slam with and not that many years of each other. That was pretty cool.

Last edited:
Rory seems to own this course in the past (prior to these renovations) so he was my pick heading into it.

So right now, at some point during the third round, moving day, McElroy and Dustin Johnson are tied for 31st, 10 strokes off the pace. Jordan Spieth is tied for 63rd, about 13 strokes off the lead. Watson failed to make the cut.

Back