Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Open Championship

Let's just say today was not exactly my most productive in the office. Great tournament, I only wish scores were higher, I love seeing these guys shoot over par and win when the conditions are horrible, but St Andrews has never been that way in recent years.

oh man, I wish I could do the same.

get this: wife's friend is staying with us for a week, and her husband is in town for the weekend too. wife's friend is a nightmare... incredibly selfish, constantly getting offended for the smallest perceived slight, health food nut, etc. the husband is in the army, an actual West Point grad, but completely beaten into submission by her (I fear for our military leadership even more now...).

She won't let him drink! Even a beer! we grilled out over the weekend, and I offered him a non-alcoholic beer. he accepted, and then later came up to me, and said "[my wife] said it's still bad to drink this." He was being completely serious. I couldn't believe this guy! I said to him, "uh, it's non-alcoholic beer... I really don't know what to tell you."

I wanted to tell him to grow a goddamn spine.

How can your wife be friends with such a bitch?

Back