Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Falcons vs. Patriots Super Bowl Ll Game thread

Who are you rooting for and or who do you think will win? I like Patriots because Brady went to Michigan but wouldn't mind seeing the Falcons win. Patriots have the best defense between the two teams and the old saying defense wins championship right ?

Patriots 34
Falcons 24

Last edited:
Falcons 35
Pats 32

Just a gut feeling. I think New England is the better overall team and would probably win 7 out of 10 match ups, but I think the Falcons get em today.

First time since I was 5 that I won't be watching the Super Bowl. Fuck Goodell.

Watching for squares got 7 4 for the 4th go 27-24 pats or 24-17 falcons!

Last edited:
Running a slant and 3rd and 1.lol.. dumb call by NE cordinator. Go north and south.

The DB covering edelman isn't looking when the pass is coming, that's not good for the falcons.

Back