Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Preseason Game 3: Lions @ Ravens Thread

This is a burn the tape type game if I ever saw one.. because there was a whole lot of bad in this game

Did starters not play on defense in the first half? Anyone missing? I was disappointed with them..

Our secondary beyond Quinn and Slay is rediculously thin. They picked on the rest.

The defensive line had no rush, the Ravens running backs just ran through our line like it was butter. Not just the secondary.

I put no stock into pre-season games. That said...this still isn't a playoff team. I think they are about a .500 team

Both tds allowed against backup cbs and no levy. Lions moved the ball, ran better with Abdullah. Just need to finish. Penalty on Reiff was bull.

Ngata, walker not full go quite yet. Lots of rotation. Ngata and Thornton had nice sacks

Drops by Tate, riddick and Abdullah not usual

Nice long run by riddick too after liken penalty

Wick can't block but nice td run by Abdullah

5.3 ypc rushing

Pass pro ok other than one decker play and one Reiff in second half with Dan o

Jernigan is a scum bag

Holding Jones on first fg drive like Cincy held Tate last week

Last edited:
True win.

Jones was held. Reiff penalty bull. Backup cbs for The two tds and very limited ansah, ngata and levy. Levy had more snaps than ngata and ansah

Lions starters won 10-6

Last edited:
Both tds allowed against backup cbs and no levy. Lions moved the ball, ran better with Abdullah. Just need to finish. Penalty on Reiff was bull.

Ngata, walker not full go quite yet. Lots of rotation. Ngata and Thornton had nice sacks

Drops by Tate, riddick and Abdullah not usual

Nice long run by riddick too after liken penalty

Wick can't block but nice td run by Abdullah

5.3 ypc rushing

Pass pro ok other than one decker play and one Reiff in second half with Dan o

Jernigan is a scum bag

Holding Jones on first fg drive like Cincy held Tate last week

Ban

So I'm watching the Ravens' broadcast and the play by play guy said the problem with Stafford has always been staying healthy. Wtf? He hasn't missed a single game since his second year.

So I'm watching the Ravens' broadcast and the play by play guy said the problem with Stafford has always been staying healthy. Wtf? He hasn't missed a single game since his second year.

I said the same thing. Media terrible but they are only Ravens guys

Back