Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Countdown 2016

Gulo, you're the resident mathematician here, right?

Saturday, September 3, 2016 is eight days from today, Friday August 26, 2016, right?

Gulo, you're the resident mathematician here, right?

Saturday, September 3, 2016 is eight days from today, Friday August 26, 2016, right?

I'm not taking any chances with math. I'm getting out the calendar and counting. 8 days from now would be Saturday, Sept. 3rd, 6pm. But the game is at noon. 6 hrs earlier. That's a quarter of a day. So the Hawai'i game is 7.75 days from now.

I'm not taking any chances with math. I'm getting out the calendar and counting. 8 days from now would be Saturday, Sept. 3rd, 6pm. But the game is at noon. 6 hrs earlier. That's a quarter of a day. So the Hawai'i game is 7.75 days from now.

Any percentage of a day is still counts as that day, until that day is done and it's the next day.

Day seven has just begun in the Eastern time zone.

rleach_original_original_display_image.jpg

Guys, feel free to step up and contribute here; in my memory the countdown thread has been a long standing tradition on this board.

I wouldn't have bothered starting this thread if I thought nobody gave a shit.

Mich Lady stepped up and posted a link to a twitter countdown but we always used to have our own countdown...has my whole universe gone completely INSANE????

hope that's right. He's before my time and I'd never heard of him.

Kind of weird how Speight looks like young Jimmy Harbaugh.

Back