Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Preseason Game 3: Lions @ Ravens Thread

grandy

Detroit Lions (1-1) @ Baltimore Ravens (2-0)

Previews
Posted later, if available

Injury Report
Posted later, if available

Thought I was gonna be able to watch this game. Found it on one of the Comcast sports channels. Clicked on it and the damn thing if blacked out. Really NFL? Black out a friggin preseason game?

It might not seem like much but my wish is to have Matt be aware who's around him and not fumble tonight. Plus I don't want him to get hit in a meaningless game. If the OL fails, throw it way.

Thought I was gonna be able to watch this game. Found it on one of the Comcast sports channels. Clicked on it and the damn thing if blacked out. Really NFL? Black out a friggin preseason game?

Always been like that. They blackout preseason locals, even NFL Network* doesn't show locals.

Last edited:
Yeah but it's still dumb. I'm even in Texas but the channel is for coverage of the mid-Atlantic area.

It might not seem like much but my wish is to have Matt be aware who's around him and not fumble tonight. Plus I don't want him to get hit in a meaningless game. If the OL fails, throw it way.

OLine needs to block for him tho....they haven't yet. Stafford's awareness has always been subpar....why think it's going to change? Just so you can come on here and complain about it? ..lol. He's the least of my worries...he's looked solid so far. Put one in the EZ tho so people can stfu about not scoring a TD in preseason.

I would like to see or hear how the RB situation pans out. It's a nice race to see who stays on the roster and game 3 of preseason should give us more clarity.

The Universe wants you to watch the Tigers on FS1.

I just saw on NFL GameDay that the game will be on the channel at 5 AM Sunday morning.

I just flipped over to NFL network and there was a look in on the game. The lions are down by three.

Back