Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lewan's pleads guilty in plea deal

If you're not reading that through maize colored glasses, it's pretty damning for Lewan. And it doesn't give any justification for the assault, whether it was Lewan or someone else, other than the fact that they were OSU fans.

Like I said in my original post, acting like an asshat isn't grounds for getting hit.

Taylor Lewan's brother was already involved and fighting with these guys. Color me shocked that Taylor got involved. I've never seen that before.

I just don't really give a shit about this. Drunk people got in a fight and the guy who got hit has inconsistencies in his story of what actually happened. Stop the presses.

Last edited:
Like I said in my original post, acting like an asshat isn't grounds for getting hit.

Taylor Lewan's brother was already involved and fighting with these guys. Color me shocked that Taylor got involved. I've never seen that before.

I just don't really give a shit about this. Drunk people got in a fight and the guy who got hit has inconsistencies in his story of what actually happened. Stop the presses.

I agree with you, acting like an asshole isn't grounds for being punched. This just sounds like a case of meatheads with too much testosterone and alcohol in their system.

I don't think anyone is surprised something like this happened and for the most part we seem to agree they didn't deserve to get their asses kicked, even if they were obnoxious jackasses. And I think if the situation were reversed, the uofm fans probably wouldn't have made it out the door - they probably would have gotten pummeled right there in the bar.

Anyway, the guy is somebody else's problem now.

Besides, doesn't the person need some misdemeanor conviction in order to even be able to play in the NFL these days?

I don't think anyone is surprised something like this happened and for the most part we seem to agree they didn't deserve to get their asses kicked, even if they were obnoxious jackasses. And I think if the situation were reversed, the uofm fans probably wouldn't have made it out the door - they probably would have gotten pummeled right there in the bar.

We had a group of buckeye fans offer to beat us up at a Subway after a TIE in Columbus in 93. I politely declined but later a couple of us took a dump on the front porch of their frat house.

But at least I've never been kicked out of Graceland.

Last edited:
We had a group of buckeye fans offer to beat us up at a Subway after a TIE in Columbus in 93. I politely declined but later a couple of us took a dump on the front porch of their frat house.

But at least I've never been kicked out of Graceland.

Never been kicked out of Graceland myself but when I was there I saw this guy in a michigan glee club shirt get tossed for trying to take an upper decker in "the toilet" while humming that song from The Sound of Music.

Last edited:
Back