Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Trumps first huge mistake

Between this and military deportations, sounds like a whole lot more for already stretched thin federal law enforcement to undertake.

I suppose some aide can walk it back a little and say the primary focus will be on illegal immigrants caught smoking pot in so-called legal states.

LMAO. What a stupid fuck he is....

So let me get this straight - which bathroom a person uses is a state issue but for states that legally voted - during actual elections - to legalize weed, that's a Federal one?? Is trump just bat shit crazy or stupid?

The White House wants to take on California, Mass, Colorado, Washington, Oregon and others?? LMMFAO!!!

Bring it

Last edited:
I know right, thought the same thing, states rights trump! damn it. i'll do my best to get his crazy ass CAPS LOCK adviser to change his mind. lol..

I'm not sure this isn't all just rhetorical crap because CPAC is happening now...Trump is known to say a lot of things that are expedient at the time he says them...

That is Trump's first huge mistake? LOL

How about him picking and choosing which media is fake based on which organizations are nice to him or not? And then labeling all of those mean news organizations to be enemies of the country?

He's clearly made other huge mistakes before that, but if I'm looking from a conservative view point, that would be a much "huger" mistake that he made earlier.

spaceballs_large_15.jpg

That is Trump's first huge mistake? LOL

How about him picking and choosing which media is fake based on which organizations are nice to him or not? And then labeling all of those mean news organizations to be enemies of the country?

He's clearly made other huge mistakes before that, but if I'm looking from a conservative view point, that would be a much "huger" mistake that he made earlier.

First one I have major disagreement with yes, I'll hold out hope though that ultimately this leads to a law change at the fed level, states will fight this tooth and nail?.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/ess...tes-president-trump-1487972853-htmlstory.html

In the meantime I'm more open to scaling back my support for him and the crazy CAPS LOCK advisor guy now after the this, even tried to get a commication out to him this morning and couldn't get it to go through..that just pissed me off

Last edited:
Where the fuck have you been? His admistration is a train wreck and we are on it with the train heading toward the bridge over the Gorge with no rails. You knew this was coming from Sessions. That clown is living in the 1950's. Cant wait to have my taxes going to build more nukes too. Because you know we need more nukes as of 2014 we had 700 less warheads then a Russia. !!!! Oh no !!!

http://www.businessinsider.com/nine-nations-have-nukes--heres-how-many-each-country-has-2014-6

Last edited:
LMAO. What a stupid fuck he is....

So let me get this straight - which bathroom a person uses is a state issue but for states that legally voted - during actual elections - to legalize weed, that's a Federal one?? Is trump just bat shit crazy or stupid?

The White House wants to take on California, Mass, Colorado, Washington, Oregon and others?? LMMFAO!!!

Bring it

marijuana has always been illegal at the federal level - or at least longer than it's been legal in any states. State laws don't supercede federal law.

they can bring it quite easily - and they have been, even under Obama. Obama may not have gone after the producers/sellers with the DEA or FBI but he crushed them with the IRS. When people who grow and/or sell weed legally in their states go to file their income taxes they subject themselves to criminal prosecution and get ruined because they don't get to deduct their costs like normal businesses so they get taxed on their revenue, not net income.

Last edited:
marijuana has always been illegal at the federal level - or at least longer than it's been legal in any states. State laws don't supercede federal law.

they can bring it quite easily - and they have been, even under Obama. Obama may not have gone after the producers/sellers with the DEA or FBI but he crushed them with the IRS. When people who grow and/or sell weed legally in their states go to file their income taxes they subject themselves to criminal prosecution and get ruined because they don't get to deduct their costs like normal businesses so they get taxed on their revenue, not net income.

That bit about taxes is interesting (but not surprising). I'll be surprised if Trump doesn't get push back within his own party on this. That's a lot of money and if there is one bipartisan issue that politicians agree on it's that money > everything.

Fuck federal law over pot. Obama was a such a hypocrite about Marijuana. Hopefully the Orange idiot in the White house will figure it out that it is worth trillions. But I seriously doubt it under Jeff (rollback the laws) Sessions!
Legalize it everywhere and slap a large set of taxes on it and watch the money flow, and the for profit prisons to go out of business. We can only hope.

Last edited:
Fuck federal law over pot. Obama was a such a hypocrite about Marijuana. Hopefully the Orange idiot in the White house will figure it out that it is worth trillions. But I seriously doubt it under Jeff (rollback the laws) Sessions!
Legalize it everywhere and slap a large set of taxes on it and watch the money flow, and the for profit prisons to go out of business. We can only hope.

trillions??? The federal government collected around $9B in taxes on alcohol in 2015.

Are there actually a lot of people in for profit prisons for anything to do with just weed? So many so that those prisons would go out of business if weed were legal?

How many days had Jeff Sessions Even actually mattered? 10 days? 20 days? The DEA has and has and has always had the regulatory authority to take marijuana off the schedule one list going back to the Nixon administration.

What is the simple three word solution to figuring out almost any conundrum?

Follow the money.

trillions??? The federal government collected around $9B in taxes on alcohol in 2015.

and nevermind the fact that heavily taxing it will leave plenty of room for a black market producer to undercut the legit guys. Don't slam the doors on those for-profit prisons just yet...

Fantastic! !!!! The more the merrier!!!! Billions or trillions who cares just legalize it and tax the hell out of it.. notice my sarcasm in the ability of the Trump admistration to do anything right ;)

Are there actually a lot of people in for profit prisons for anything to do with just weed? So many so that those prisons would go out of business if weed were legal?

How many days had Jeff Sessions Even actually mattered? 10 days? 20 days? The DEA has and has and has always had the regulatory authority to take marijuana off the schedule one list going back to the Nixon administration.

What is the simple three word solution to figuring out almost any conundrum?

Follow the money.

You just wait that asshole Sessions are just getting started! !! They will never close those underperforming for profit prisons lamo!!!!!! Start rounding up the card carrying legit medical users of pot and lock them up!!!!
" I'm sorry officer I only have 2 joints on me "!!!! Lock him up for 10 years !!!!!

Last edited:
and nevermind the fact that heavily taxing it will leave plenty of room for a black market producer to undercut the legit guys. Don't slam the doors on those for-profit prisons just yet...

Yet another fucking lobby most politicians are beholding too.
Follow the money is absolutely right.

I mean who needs clean air and water!! Another great Trump executive order in letting the coal industry pollute at will into the air and water !!!

Back