Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Red Wings 3 Sharks 2 Final

Nice work S.. Sorry I was sleeping due to having a slight cold and I also had back injections yesterday... Very Nice win after getting blanked in LA...

Two goals in the third nice... Still no Zetterberg yet which is concerning..

Was at the game. Wings slept through the first period, lucky to only be down 1-0. Howard was screened on first goal (I guess), which explains why a wrister from the blue line doesn't get stopped. Second goal Howard misplayed bounce off the boards and it was easy pickins for Marleau.

But Wings skated better in second and third periods. I'm guessing Babcock handed them their asses on a platter in the first intermission. Great third period, really shut the home fans up. Lots of Red Wings jerseys throughout the Shark Tank and also at the traditional pre-game destination for Sharks games, Henry's Hi-Life (which is a dive steak joint). Nice to see so many Wings fans there.

Last edited:
Back