Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Mock Draft Thread

With indications Reiff may eventually move to RT, I'd pass on Free

Free was a LT before but agreed Reiff is better at LT than Free.

Reiff at LT/Free at RT is a good combo.

I'm actually pretty good with Reiff at LT, Waddle/Lucas/Hilliard at RT and get a guy like Laken Tomlinson at LG in Round 2.

Last edited:
thehippo73 - were u tempted to do any trades?

I tried to just do our picks for this one. The trades are ridiculous like our 1st for a 1st, 2nd and 3rd. I haven't tried to trade up. I hate every time Mayhew trades up.

Go all in, trade every pick to move as far up as possible in order to grab the absolutely best.....

TE

Resign suh 17 per,, fairley 8 mil per,Mosley, prater,mathis,iaq,Palmer,orlovsky, Collins,Ross

Original Tender johnson

Cut bush. Lowers cap comit 5.2 in 2016. Save 1.7 in 2015

Fully restructure calvin and stafford. 4.9 hit in 2016 and 2017. Create 9.3 plus 5.2 in 2015

Doug Free 2 year 12 million. 4 and 8. Davon House 5 years 25 million

1. Jalen strong wr
2. Laken Tomlinson guard
3. Best rb
4. Best db
5. Backup qb
6. Db who can return
7. Backup center

This cracked me up! Not knocking on LKP, but the idea of them going WR in R1 thus year after missing on OBJ last year coupled with "Best RB" (shiver at memory of them drafting Javid)...I honestly had to laugh at the thoughts.

Yes, I think I do hear the guys with the straightjacket knocking at the door.....

Free was a LT before but agreed Reiff is better at LT than Free.

Reiff at LT/Free at RT is a good combo.

I'm actually pretty good with Reiff at LT, Waddle/Lucas/Hilliard at RT and get a guy like Laken Tomlinson at LG in Round 2.
I have doubts about Reiff at LT. He was not very good there last year, actually he looked bad. I would not be shocked to see him moved to the right and filling LT through FA.

I have doubts about Reiff at LT. He was not very good there last year, actually he looked bad. I would not be shocked to see him moved to the right and filling LT through FA.

Reiff was only charged with 2 sacks and 5 QB hits all year, had no holding penalties all year and was a good run blocker.

Reiff was only charged with 2 sacks and 5 QB hits all year, had no holding penalties all year and was a good run blocker.

Where did all the sacks come from? If it's easy, can you post sack by player?

Where did all the sacks come from? If it's easy, can you post sack by player?

PFF has 37 accounted for, 8 coverage sacks

Sims 5
Raiola 4
Pettigrew-1
Reiff-2
Warford-2
Waddle-5
Lucas-5
Swanson-1
Reynolds-3
Stafford-5
Bush-1
Winn-1
Riddick-1
Bell-1

13 sacks from players that played rt this year and some of you dont want an upgrade....

I just know when Reynolds and Lucas were in the game they were sitting in Stafford's lap on every drop back. They should not be brought back at all.

13 sacks from players that played rt this year and some of you dont want an upgrade....

Waddle was playing hurt at times and Lucas could take a step up in year 2. Waddle didn't give up many hits and hurries. He had a good pass blocking grade actually. Waddle the 10th best RT in pass blocking.

Plus Lucas/Reynolds were 3rd and 4th string after Hilliard went down.

Last edited:
Waddle was playing hurt at times and Lucas could take a step up in year 2. Waddle didn't give up many hits and hurries. He had a good pass blocking grade actually. Waddle the 10th best RT in pass blocking.

Plus Lucas/Reynolds were 3rd and 4th string after Hilliard went down.

Waddle gave up 5 and only pkayed half the year. We need an upgrade at rt.

I just know when Reynolds and Lucas were in the game they were sitting in Stafford's lap on every drop back. They should not be brought back at all.

Lucas best game was actually the game he played LT (Bears home) and he was average against the Pats at LT.

Back