Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Big week for softball

wheels002

Its spring break so they are out west all week. Starting the week with a tourney at ASU then heading to California where they will play #1 Florida again.

First game of the week is vs Toledo. We are already up 7-0 in first inning after 4 HR's. Still batting in the first 0 out.

This isnt even fair lol.

15 runs on 11 hits and no Toledo errors. The Maize and Blue hit SIX first inning home runs. #GoBlue

UM homers in the first: Lawrence (2), Romero, Susalla, Falk, Swearingen. #GoBlue

Another win vs a ranked team on the road as Michigan beats #21 ASU 7-5

One big difference this year and last year is the hitting. Last year everything revolved around Romero and while she is still great this year the rest of the team is hitting as well. Case in point in tonights games Siera Lawrence was 5/6 3HR and 6 RBI

Last edited:
Very Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! keep it going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Both Hutch And Beilein have same view of rankings

@UMCoachHutch: @jabbottum31 @umichsoftball only one ranking matters! It is in JUNE! #onedayatatime

4 bunnies we have missed... 2 by max and 1 by Dyole and a dunk by Dawkins :/

Already up 11-0 as we come up in the bottom of the 4th against Binghamton

We get a shot at revenge for our only loss vs Florida Thurday in Cali. That would be a huge win to get. I saw somewhere that we have the toughest non conf sched in the country. Michigan plays more ranked teams before B10 play than anyone.

Good one?

Ha.

You've been on the board a long time; I don't know if you've seen me posting about Softball but I follow Softball pretty closely.

The wife and I go pretty regularly to the tournament in Fullerton each year, and we have gone to see the ladies play UCLA twice in Westwood.

The first year we went to Fullerton was the national championship year. The ladies beat Arizona-or Arizona State-to garner the number one ranking; which they never relinquished after that.

I followed Jordan Taylor's high school career when she was at Valencia high and I was doing co-promotions in conjunction with the Los Angeles daily news sports department.

Ha.

You've been on the board a long time; I don't know if you've seen me posting about Softball but I follow Softball pretty closely.

The wife and I go pretty regularly to the tournament in Fullerton each year, and we have gone to see the ladies play UCLA twice in Westwood.

The first year we went to Fullerton was the national championship year. The ladies beat Arizona-or Arizona State-to garner the number one ranking; which they never relinquished after that.

I followed Jordan Taylor's high school career when she was at Valencia high and I was doing co-promotions in conjunction with the Los Angeles daily news sports department.

Very cool stuff; I was definitely not aware of how much you follow the team. I haven't followed the softball team very regularly myself, but my nieces love the sport. The oldest is very interested in attending U of M, and has never seen the campus. I am looking forward to getting to show her around and see a game.

Back