Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

I see black and blue

Gulo Blue

Anyone that sees anything else is crazy.

Last edited:
This is truly the work of the devil with help from the Illuminati.

I see a bunch of idiots.

(not you guys, necessarily)

Last edited:
That's BLUE & MAIZE, monster ....

What a weird 'story' too. I saw Black/Blue but then saw another linked pic of this dress that was clearly white/gold

Gotta love the interwebs ...thanks Al!

I first saw white and gold, started reading teh comments then scrolled back up and the same picture looked blue and black when i went back to it (apparently my eyes adjusted to the light and saw it differently). Then I went back to the comments and saw people fighting about what colors it was and who was color blind and who wasn't and I thought maybe we should burn the internet down.

Last edited:
I originally saw blue and shit brown... So I guess that's close to blue and black

I see a bunch of idiots.

(not you guys, necessarily)

IZPcV.jpg

I see white and gold no matter how many times I look at the real colors. Guess I'm just color blind as a bat.

Last edited:
I originally saw blue and shit brown... So I guess that's close to blue and black

This. It's like a really dull gold color. Shit brown as you said. I don't see black at all.

This is truly the work of the devil with help from the Illuminati.

Or a pretty crappy old cell phone cam.

I didn't see in the article who took the pic, but whomever it was, that person should seriously consider getting a cellular upgrade.

I first saw white and gold, started reading teh comments then scrolled back up and the same picture looked blue and black when i went back to it (apparently my eyes adjusted to the light and saw it differently). Then I went back to the comments and saw people fighting about what colors it was and who was color blind and who wasn't and I thought maybe we should burn the internet down.

I stared at it for about 5 minutes straight and saw white and gold clearly, I could not comprehend how it could be viewed as black and blue. But once I read a comment on squinting extremely hard, it was clearly black and blue the next time I tried it.

It's still white and gold to me when viewed normally.

I saw 38 as well, even though it says there are 39.

Maybe my monitor is a little off.

I see 35. I'm a tetrachromat as well, but not as intense as you guys.

It is true I don't have any yellow clothes in my wardrobe.

in regards to the dress, I swear some sites switch the image on you, or alternatively are displaying different images. I saw a color-negative image of it, side-by-side with the blue/brown one, and sure enough the negative looked white & gold. The first time I saw the dress, I couldn't understand how it could look blue & black/brown to anyone.

and yes, I am ashamed I put more than 5 seconds of thought into this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back