Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

fans

I follow the titans because they are the state team but I am offically going to be a fan of the texans I like their young defense, solid offense and I like how they are the underdog in almost every game

even though i don't live in denver anymore, i'm still on the bronco season ticket list. didn't like them until i moved there.

can't get into the panthers at all. even if they pay me....

Bronco's. They suck now, but yeah, I enjoyed them as a kid during the Elway years. Really fun team to watch.

Only other time I'll cheer for a team is when its the Superbowl and I'm betting someone.

BRONCOS
9th Year in Section 321, Row 15 as a Season Ticketholder, family with seats since 1967

Back