Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Delayed posts

Monster

Forum Manager
Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Pistons
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
Sacramento Kings
Michigan Wolverines
Detroit Pistons
Not sure why, but for a while now, sometimes my posts are delayed from being shown on the board for 5 minutes or more. Not sure if this is happening to everyone, but it's a bit annoying. I'll post, go to a new page, then go back to the thread and it's not there.

Any ideas on what's causing it?

I've never heard of that happening before, that's strange.

When this happens, did you try to refresh the page? Sounds like a browser issue.

I've never heard of that happening before, that's strange.

When this happens, did you try to refresh the page? Sounds like a browser issue.

Yes, i've refreshed over and over and over again. sometimes, i'll log out and log back in to see if it will appear, but nothing works. And I've tried using chrome and IE. My usual is Firefox though.

It happens in all browsers? I really don't know, that's weird. Definitely doesn't happen to me. Anyone else seeing this?

I noticed the past few days, and this is off and on, that the pages have been slow loading, and now I have been getting that Internal Server Error.

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache Server at www.detroitsportsforum.com Port 80

edit. this stopped late saturday night.

Last edited:
Back