Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

OT PS3 and Sunday Ticket

It was posted in the game section a couple days okay. But yeah, another option. Nicely made app. Streams well. You can pay in 4 payments as well.

Most will squak at the price but it will fit the bill for some.

My bro just got DTV so I used his account through my PS3. I love getting shit for free.

I now use my bro's DTV through PS3 me ma's netflix through my XBOX and a friends SiriusXM through my phone.

You bastard.

:)

But can he watch and you on your PS3 at same time?

Not sure yet, will find out sunday. I would think so, otherwise whats the point.

schles192 said:
Not sure yet, will find out sunday. I would think so, otherwise whats the point.

Well I don't think they meant for someone to piggytail off of someone else account. Why I was curious.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]It was posted in the game section a couple days okay. But yeah, another option. Nicely made app. Streams well. You can pay in 4 payments as well.

Most will squak at the price but it will fit the bill for some.

Was just gonna say "now if it wasn't $350+ I'd be geared up!" lol...guess I'll stick the the redzone.

Back