Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Stupid fine

adam86107

Mike Lockley was cut from the Jag's and signed to their practice squad. He was fined 20K during the preseason, for 8 weeks the NFL is going to take almost half is pay check to cover the 20K dollar fine. This kid isn't making millions, I call bullshit.

Not sure what he did but maybe he shouldn't. And he's making what, $340k? He ain't hurting.

Actually he's practice squad so like tsmith stated he makes $5,700/wk and that isn't for the year its for the 17 weeks of the season. He's making about 96k a year and for the NFL to fine him 20k for a preseason hit is ludicrous, in my eyes anyway.

Didn't seem too bad. But it'll probably get reduced.

OT: $5700 a week is some nice change for not playing in games.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Didn't seem too bad. But it'll probably get reduced.

OT: $5700 a week is some nice change for not playing in games.

not sure how that works...I assume $5,700 for 17 weeks?

Back