Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

its finally here

You got freaki' Brees back there and give it to a rook RB. Lol.

I would of given it to Sproles if anyone, he could of jumped over that pile. Though a Roll out pass would of been better giving Brees the ability to run as well as pass.

I'd fire Payton on the spot. Holy crap, what a bad play. Lol.

Seriously though he is a play calling genious, what was that. Do a Shotgun shovel pass or something....

Brees had what, almost 400 yards. He can make throws very few can, he was the reason and sproles that got them to this point and you run it up the middle with a rook RB right at big 90. Dumbest play ever.

What a game! Perfect game too. Green bay won a close one, and brees (my fantasy qb) has a huge game.

Back