Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Winter is here...

Nice work Jessie !!!!!!

Haha! I figured that's what was happening! Arya might not like Sansa very much (due to personality differences), but she does love her family and there is no way she'd ever turn against them. I think they were trying to figure out if Little Finger would continue to scheme (at their expense) to further his own agenda so they let him keep talking. When he was essentially coaching Sansa with his "game" to get her to do what he wanted, that was the final nail in his coffin.

The only thing that shocked me in this episode was the realization that Euron wasn't going home, but was actually going to Essos to get the mercs. He played that well. While Euron is different from his book counterpart, I do enjoy this actor's take on him.

How fitting would it be if the Night King skipped past winterfell, headed straight to King's Landing, killed and turned all 20,000 men in the Golden Company and proceeded to tear apart KL with the Dragon? I think this would be perfect. Then, after word gets to Jon (Aegon) and Dany, they march their armies, all of the northmen they can muster, and join with what's left of the southern armies to fight one last battle. While I doubt this happens, it'd be incredible karma for Cersei.

Remember Dany's vision of King's Landing? She was in the throne room, the roof ripped open and snow falling inside. Could this be what she sees after the final battle?

The only thing that shocked me in this episode was the realization that Euron wasn't going home, but was actually going to Essos to get the mercs. He played that well. While Euron is different from his book counterpart, I do enjoy this actor's take on him.

I haven't read the books, how does he differ?

Remember Dany's vision of King's Landing? She was in the throne room, the roof ripped open and snow falling inside. Could this be what she sees after the final battle?

I do remember that. Would make a lot of sense.

The scene with Littlefinger was great. . I loved it. Sansa sure had grown up. Fitting end. And shot and acted very well. Don't mess with Little Arya but we all knew that . I wonder if they will have the Night King turn him ?

Last edited:
The scene with Littlefinger was great. . I loved it. Sansa sure had grown up. Fitting end. And shot and acted very well. Don't mess with Little Arya but we all knew that . I wonder if they will have the Night King turn him ?

I doubt we see that, but I have wondered if in a future battle we will see Hodor as a wight.

I haven't read the books, how does he differ?

Well, his ship is called the Silence for a reason. He's ripped out the tongues of all his crew members so that they can never tell what they've seen or done. They haven't explored that at all in the show. He also wears an eye patch and is much more cruel. I will say that this season, the actor has done a better job. But in the books, he's much more pirate-like so it was cool seeing him board Theon and Yarra's ship the way he did.

Also, they have another brother that hasn't been mentioned in the show. I do believe Euron raped his salt wife before he was banished by his father. It's been a while, so i don't remember all the details. OH! And Euron didn't kill his father. He didn't arrive on the iron islands until well after he had died.

And the last thing is that Euron has bragged in the books about a horn that he discovered that is supposed to allow him to control dragons. He could just be trying to make himself look better, but if he really does, that could take the books in a completely different direction.

Well, his ship is called the Silence for a reason. He's ripped out the tongues of all his crew members so that they can never tell what they've seen or done. They haven't explored that at all in the show. He also wears an eye patch and is much more cruel.

In the books, does he have a peg leg, and a parrot on his shoulder and does he say "Arrrrgh?"

In the books, does he have a peg leg, and a parrot on his shoulder and does he say "Arrrrgh?"

Close enough.

king_euron_greyjoy_by_mike_hallstein-dalyaf1.jpg

Well, his ship is called the Silence for a reason. He's ripped out the tongues of all his crew members so that they can never tell what they've seen or done. They haven't explored that at all in the show. He also wears an eye patch and is much more cruel. I will say that this season, the actor has done a better job. But in the books, he's much more pirate-like so it was cool seeing him board Theon and Yarra's ship the way he did.

Also, they have another brother that hasn't been mentioned in the show. I do believe Euron raped his salt wife before he was banished by his father. It's been a while, so i don't remember all the details. OH! And Euron didn't kill his father. He didn't arrive on the iron islands until well after he had died.

And the last thing is that Euron has bragged in the books about a horn that he discovered that is supposed to allow him to control dragons. He could just be trying to make himself look better, but if he really does, that could take the books in a completely different direction.

Been a while since I read the last book, but I don't remember this at all. The only "horn" I can recall is the one Mance Rader supposedly had that would destroy the wall, which also has a fake to protect the real one from ever being used.

Back