Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Bucs coach aims to target Stafford's injured hand

Sean Payton got suspended for a year for going after people. One year for Koetter is justified.

No it's not lol.

Payton has a systematic approach in system that was going back years. This was a stupid comment that I'm sure a large amount of coaches tell their players in private.

The comment was unnecessary, but it's just words right now. If anything, they're going to bring unwanted attention from league officials who will be watching for anything and everything this Sunday. The comment was actually pretty dumb, there's absolutely no benefit to going public with it.

I've had a low opinion of the Bucs ever since Evans's cheap shot in the NO fight. Wouldn't be surprised if we see some early shoving matches this week. Hope the Lions blow them out and never let up...fuck the Bucs.

I remember Charles Martin back in the 80's. The infamous hit list, a list of opposing players (the Bears) written on his towel. I believe he had 5-6 names on there.

He took out McMahon for the season that game. Somehow I remember the refs had him remove or something.

I guess that's why he got the nickname "too mean."

We know lkp.... Haloti ngata is way more important than aaron Rodgers. Duh...

Almost entire d and oline

Stafford hurt several times too. Cost the saints game

Refs for falcons game

Packer fans don't deserve Rodgers

Not making the playoffs anyway so may as well get a higher pick.

Back