Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs NW

We have had five sub-25 point halves this year.

19 points in the 2nd half against OSU
20 points in 1st half against Maryland
21 points in 1st half against Nebrasketball
21 points in 1st half against NW
20 points in 2nd half against NW

That's four of the last seven games where we have had a sub-25 point half. That's pitiful.

We also had a 27 point 1st half against Buttgers. So make that five of the last 7 where we've had halves of 27 points or worse. Tremendously terrible.

Going into the season, I expected them to be a top 25 team, but not much else. There have been times where they look top 5, and other times don't look like a tournament team.

Ultimately, I think they have started to shake out to reality. A pretty solid team, could win 1 game, 2 if they get really lucky in March. Next couple years is when we'll see how good this upcoming class is. I expect some pretty darn big things soon.

I just never thought jb's offense would be the reason we lost games :/

Losing Livers for any time is going to hurt badly. Hopefully he is ok.

Last edited:
I just never thought jb's offense would be the reason we lost games :/

I was completely baffled as to the lack of adjustment to what NW was doing. They've seen it already a week ago, and that's ALL those guys do. Figure it out.

I was completely baffled as to the lack of adjustment to what NW was doing. They've seen it already a week ago, and that's ALL those guys do. Figure it out.

I know right . It was maddening.

Back