Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Loading Problems

Monster

Forum Manager
Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Pistons
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
Sacramento Kings
Michigan Wolverines
Detroit Pistons
I apologize for all of the loading problems we've been having the past day or two. It seems that the proboard support is fighting off a DDoS attack. All proboard message boards are slow and having trouble loading. Not sure of the specifics, but the problem is being worked on.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]I apologize for all of the loading problems we've been having the past day or two. It seems that the proboard support is fighting off a DDoS attack. All proboard message boards are slow and having trouble loading. Not sure of the specifics, but the problem is being worked on.

I was thinking it was just a loading problem for today as in the past, a few weeks ago.
Some had the problem yesterday, I found out in a couple of phone calls this morning.
Not knowing what DDoS was I looked it up.
http://searchsecurity.techtarget.com/definition/distributed-denial-of-service-attack

it seems the issue is fixed, but i'll keep this announcement until i know for sure.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]I apologize for all of the loading problems we've been having the past day or two. It seems that the proboard support is fighting off a DDoS attack. All proboard message boards are slow and having trouble loading. Not sure of the specifics, but the problem is being worked on.

Haven't noticed many page load problems on my end, but instead a loaded page hanging/freezing once loaded while trying to scroll down, as well as my newly created replies or quoted replies occasionally crashing when I hit the post reply button.

I always think that the problem is at "my end," since the formerly encrypted WiFi signal that I am using doesn't..uh..actually belong to me..haha!!!

Turok said:
[color=#FF6103 said:

Haven't noticed many page load problems on my end, but instead a loaded page hanging/freezing once loaded while trying to scroll down, as well as my newly created replies or quoted replies occasionally crashing when I hit the post reply button.

I always think that the problem is at "my end," since the formerly encrypted WiFi signal that I am using doesn't..uh..actually belong to me..haha!!!

yeah...that's probably your end. lol

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]it seems the issue is fixed, but i'll keep this announcement until i know for sure.

We might have had the problem this afternoon.
Able to get back on here after 1 1/2 to 2 hours.

Back