Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Please Read, Everyone..

This is stickied on the politics board as well.

Do Monsters rules apply there? It's a "post at your own risk" board and a small number of posters use it, but we do get heated at times, it would really suck if we lost the freedoms there Monster always let us have.

Do Monsters rules apply there? It's a "post at your own risk" board and a small number of posters use it, but we do get heated at times, it would really suck if we lost the freedoms there Monster always let us have.

His title is Forum Manager so I'd say yes his rules still apply.

Those rules are only for the politics section and yes they still apply.

Id like these rules to not be applied to the lions board please. Heres an example of a typical lions thread:

Booger calls me a dumb fuck. i call him a booger that came out of his hooker moms nose. Tony the canuck chimes in telling me to STFU leshoure is awesome. LKP then throws out some stat that makes it look cool that leshoure runs for 3 yards per carry then diggler will jump in once in awhile telling us were all fucking dumb. Then cheeno makes fun of LKP and mitch writes 2 posts....1 to disagree with me and 1 to disagreee with LKP therefor no ones knows what hes trying to say. AND WE LOVE IT THAT WAY!!!! :D If you cant handle it just dont come to the board. A message board is to speak your mind....if we cant speak our mind we should just get rid of the board.

Last edited:
Id like these rules to not be applied to the lions board please. Heres an example of a typical lions thread:

Booger calls me a dumb fuck. i call him a booger that came out of his hooker moms nose. Tony the canuck chimes in telling me to STFU leshoure is awesome. LKP then throws out some stat that makes it look cool that leshoure runs for 3 yards per carry then diggler will jump in once in awhile telling us were all fucking dumb. Then cheeno makes fun of LKP and mitch writes 2 posts....1 to disagree with me and 1 to disagreee with LKP therefor no ones knows what hes trying to say. AND WE LOVE IT THAT WAY!!!! :D If you cant handle it just dont come to the board. A message board is to speak your mind....if we cant speak our mind we should just get rid of the board.

:lmao:

How bout we just get rid of those complaining? Most have been here for 2 years now with no issues, but now that the other board closed and the left overs have migrated there is a problem. No wonder ESPN closed the board, they were probably getting more complaints than posts.

Last edited:
How bout we just get rid of those complaining? Most have been here for 2 years now with no issues, but now that the other board closed and the left overs have migrated there is a problem. No wonder ESPN closed the board, they were probably getting more complaints than posts.

You might be onto something. Or you might not be.

That's right, its the way I roll -

Maybe and maybe not.

Honest though, I'd like to tell someone or many to fk off. But people would take offense to that..

What's this world coming to where you can't tell someone to fk off..

Maybe and maybe not.

Honest though, I'd like to tell someone or many to fk off. But people would take offense to that..

What's this world coming to where you can't tell someone to fk off..

You can tell me it Mitch, I know you want to. Multiple times. >:D

I don't understand how people get hurt internet feelings anyways, if it gets too much the little red x in the corner of the screen fixes it easily.

With a big flow of new members it's not surprising that there have been some problems. When I first joined 15 months ago it took me a few months to adjust to the forum. Had a couple posters that really seemed to poke for reactions. Finally told one of them to get fucked and was introduced to the warning/pt system. Live and learn.

I think once many of the new members get a better feel for the board it will get better.

If I were running the board id set a trap. If someone reports another poster, the person that did the reporting would be banned.

No need for lighweights

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Your signature...wow.

Can't wait to see that in a Tigers' uniform. Hitting be damned.

Yeah I can't wait either Monster. And I never wanted to say FK off to you, thumb. Well, as far as you know anyway - :nod:

Last edited:
I did....and it got me 1 point. lol

You have gotten much better. In the early days of you getting here you seemed to think everyone who disagreed with you was attacking you (or me anyways), you would post something, I'd disagree and you would go off. :argh:

Whatever your doing now is working out much better, yoga, xanax, huge bag of weed. (Avengers reference) :nod:

You have gotten much better. In the early days of you getting here you seemed to think everyone who disagreed with you was attacking you (or me anyways), you would post something, I'd disagree and you would go off. :argh:

Whatever your doing now is working out much better, yoga, xanax, huge bag of weed. (Avengers reference) :nod:
Honestly, since Delmon has been gone you and I don't really beef much. :cheers:

If I were running the board id set a trap. If someone reports another poster, the person that did the reporting would be banned.

No need for lighweights

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Now that's an Sbee post I can agree with.

Back