Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Manning had another surgery today...

yikes. poor guy. never really liked him too much, but it sucks the way he's going out...if that's the case.

He just signed a huge long term contract as well.

The article said to Colts players have had the procedure and come back. Peyton is 35 though.

I like Peyton. I think he'll come back but probably 2012.

I wish him the best but if this surgery doesn't correct the problem hopefully he'll be smart enough to hang it up for good.

tbone413 said:
He'll be back. Next year
I hope you are right, but I don't think you are. He's 35, he's got nerve damage and is on neck surgery #3 which was a cervical fusion. I think that's all she wrote.

Its ok, my dad had the same surgery just needs sit down time and time to let the nerve recover.

why risk it....I thought a couple weeks back this might be it for him. He has millions why fuck around with your neck

i drafted him in the 4th round of my fantasy draft thinking it was a steal 2... bummerrr

hell he was my first round pick, what the fuck am i supposed to do now

Back