Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

its finally here

wolverine304

The nfl season opener. Who ya got. Green bay or New orleans? Obviously I'm picking my packers.

I just want football, a close game that's somewhat entertaining. I could careless who wins though.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]I just want football, a close game that's somewhat entertaining. I could careless who wins though.

You really don't care if Green Bay wins? I know it isn't that big of a deal but will definitely be rooting for the Saints tonight.

I don't like GB or any other North teams. But this game won't determine where Detroit finishes in the division. GB losing would be better but I just don't want boring.

I don't know about a blow out. No one can stop the other team.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]I don't know about a blow out. No one can stop the other team.

Yeah when I posted that was when GB was up 14-0 with only a few min. played in the game.

adam86107 said:
[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]I don't know about a blow out. No one can stop the other team.

Yeah when I posted that was when GB was up 14-0 with only a few min. played in the game.

There's never a blow out 6 minutes into a game.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
adam86107 said:

There's never a blow out 6 minutes into a game.

Your memory of Lions seasons past must be a little hazy.

Back