Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

its finally here

TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we havent had one of those in AGES! nine yards deep! WOW!

the radio said we havent had a kickoff return for a TD since 2003! unbelievable.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]That might have been the stop that wins the game.
the way this drive is going, it might be. we just need points here, even a FG.

edit: post 500! im a kung-fu panda now! hehe

TOUCHDOWN! that 93-yard, 6:12 drive might just do it. gave our defense a good rest, got a huge score. now i can only hope they kick it out of the back of the endzone XD

lol even though im basically talking with myself, i feel the need to discuss the game and i refuse to use ESPN XD

i missed the fumble, i was in class till like 9:10. i didnt turn the radio on till it was 14-7 with the packers driving.

Spockmaster said:
lol even though im basically talking with myself, i feel the need to discuss the game and i refuse to use ESPN XD

Hey who am I? :)

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
Spockmaster said:

Hey who am I? :)
lol, you've been in and out a bit ^_^

Back