Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

its finally here

The saints d has gotten torched the last two games they've played.

bah, stupid penalties. on the other hand, im really loving our return game right now. the return coverage, not so much, but usually both are horrible so ill take what i can get lmao.

playing back is hurting us, but we are up by quite a bit so i guess its ok. maybe we can hold them again.

Wow, what a dumbass grahm is. You are still down and you flash the championship belt celebration.

im hoping this isnt a typical defensive showing...im sure we're better than this heh. its probably a combination of it being drew brees and being the first game after a short prep time because of the offseason crap.

Dumb move with the onside kick, game over.

You kick it normally, touchback, still 2:15 left. They run a play, timeout. 2:08 left. Run another play 2:00 minute warning. Run one last play and punt, with a decent return Saints have the ball at the 50 with 1:00 left.

Now the packers even if they go three and out, kick a FG game over.

[color=#551A8B said:
Rich what? Richmond![/color]]Dumb move with the onside kick, game over.

You kick it normally, touchback, still 2:15 left. They run a play, timeout. 2:08 left. Run another play 2:00 minute warning. Run one last play and punt, with a decent return Saints have the ball at the 50 with 1:00 left.

Now the packers even if they go three and out, kick a FG game over.

They're not in FG range. Maybe with 3 TO I might agree but only one, right call.

Even if they don't kick a FG, now the Saints have to go 80 or more yards for a TD instead of 50.

[color=#551A8B said:
Rich what? Richmond![/color]]Even if they don't kick a FG, now the Saints have to go 80 or more yards for a TD instead of 50.

But I think they thought it'd be easy getting the ball on the onside. kick rather than stopping them.

Back