Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Seahawks Niners game thread?

dpinsea

Don't know if anyone else cares about the game but it's what I'm watching.... Hawks offense looks terrible so far and Niners look just about as bad.

What will Tarvar do wrong this series....

yeah, this game sucks. 3 field goals all by SF.

sorry for wasting everyones time, mod delete this thread! ha

Hawk fan, I moved out to Seattle in 04 and the team kind of grew on me. Lions fan first and foremost though. I knew this year was gonna be rough for the Hawks but this is just painful to watch.

dpinsea said:
elrod said:
I have a horse in this race and I'm on your side dp...

haha, thanks man.

Good friend of mine is a huge 'Hawks fan too, that's not why I picked them today, but just sayin'...I've got two reasons to pull for 'em, but in all honesty the purse strings mean more :)

As a Seahawk fan do you think they overpaid for T-Jax?

overpaid no, do I think they have overcommited to start him yeah

Two different games, 1st half garbage, second half is actually fun to watch

Hmm...interesting take, so would you have rather seen Whitehurst or just a more "fair" competition?

I'd rather see whitehurst. Quicker decision maker which is what they need this year

apparantley the refs have money on this game

Well, hopscotch probably should've kicked it out of the endzone

Back