Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Dolphins Pats Thread

He throws those 2 TEs out there ( Hernandez and Gronkowski ) with Welker , Branch and Ocho and it's pick your poison.

Is it fair to call Hernandez a tight end? God hes been great tonight. Welker just took one 99 from Brady... Unreal

BRady and Henne were torching those horrible pass defenses.. A tremendous day for fantasy owners,,

cheeno said:
http://www.businessinsider.com/ron-jaworski-swearing-monday-night-football-2011-9

Shit never mind.

lol wow, i didn't think many people would notice.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]Sporano is a stubborn play caller.

Late to the party...I had to watch the game on delay, didn't get done til about 2am.

Doesn't Daboll call the plays though? Looked like it to me.

Didn't help losing both starting corners to cramps, but they were getting torched pretty good before that. Some more pass rush would help, obviously, but that's easier said than done against NE. I'd love to see more Starks...he's one of the only guys that makes any plays on the line. I thought Jones was decent at FS...got burnt early (and probably late) but he did a pretty good job cleaning stuff up and had at least on nice break up.

If only we could have seen that first drive a few more times. They got over them in that one, but penalties were a motherfucker all game.

Yeah but chain of command is still in existence, most offensive HCs like Tony would never let the OC have complete control.

DR said:
Didn't help losing both starting corners to cramps, but they were getting torched pretty good before that. Some more pass rush would help, obviously, but that's easier said than done against NE. I'd love to see more Starks...he's one of the only guys that makes any plays on the line. I thought Jones was decent at FS...got burnt early (and probably late) but he did a pretty good job cleaning stuff up and had at least on nice break up.

If only we could have seen that first drive a few more times. They got over them in that one, but penalties were a motherfucker all game.

To beat Brady you need a pass rush.. plain and simple. Cameron Wake was the only one generating a pulse last night.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]To beat Brady you need a pass rush.. plain and simple. Cameron Wake was the only one generating a pulse last night.

And that didn't even happen the first 29 minutes of the game.

But hey, at least there wasn't any dirt on the field...

Back