Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Raiders vs Bronces thread..

HOw about that a Darius Heyward-Bey sighting.. The joke top 10 pick..

Good win here.. On the road to a rival albeit in a joke state.. BUt I'll take it!!

tigers99888 said:
Good win here.. On the road to a rival albeit in a joke state.. BUt I'll take it!!

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Clearly you have never been to Oakland.

Needed 11 more yards from Brandon Lloyd to win my first week in my BIG FF money league. I barely even seen him in the 4th. Was he hurt? Go fuck yourself, Broncos...you're pathetic.

bigvic said:
tigers99888 said:

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Clearly you have never been to Oakland.
I have briefly, but I lived in LA when the Raiders resided there.. First football team I ever watched...
tongue.png
Btw I meant the Broncos are in a bad state atm, meaning they are going through their Millen era and are a pathetic team..

Yeah, I got a couple texts from buddies who are LA Raider legacy fans last night while we were leaving Mile Hi. McFadden is a bad ass

Back