Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Offense in Week 1

G

Welcome to the new NFL ....all these recent rule changes are turning the sport into basketball. I can't wait until WRs start flopping like NBA players and QBs start going all 'Whiny Tim Duncan' after every play.

I watched the ravens and steelers game to see a good defensive game. But only the ravens D showed up. And big

Most analysts were saying that in the beginning of the season the defenses would be behind thanks to the shorten offseason.

It definitely showed in week one, in my opinion. And the Broncos/Raiders game last night was frankly, just terrible football.

25 freaking penalties, including about 6 that were complete crap and going both ways. Bad football is just bad and there were a lot of pretty bad games. I think the lockout has a lot to do with that.

Might make for an interesting second half to the season as teams hit their stride a bit later.

Back