Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Jamaal Charles tears ACL

Trade. Cassel's numbers last season, 3,116 - 27 - 7 - 93.0. I might think he stinks but again I don't believe Kc management will get rif of him. For an unknown.

But would you really be shocked if they did? I mean people think Luck might be the next great cornerstone of a franchise. Maybe the hottest QB prospect in more than a decade.

I hadn't thought of it during this conversation but Slick is right. He'll go with late round picks or just trade it.

In MY opinion I think these teams should take him.

Fins
Bills
Browns (Yeah I know McCoy is pretty good, but if I have to choose between Brady n Romo I'm taking Brady)
Colts
Broncos (Wonder if fans would forget Tebow) - They probably cant though
Chiefs
Raiders
Skins
9ers
Seahawks
------------------------------------------
honorable mention

Jets-Can't cuz Sanchez is a 1st rounder with success
Bengals- 1st rounder spent on a qb last year. Looks pretty solid
Jags-spent the pick on Gabbert, have to see what he can do.
Titans-same as Jags with Locker
Giants- Eli sucks but he's won a ring and isn't terrible. Would look dumb to draft Luck and cut him. They have holes as well.
Eagles- Have EVERYTHING you could want, but got Young as the back up and who knows how long Vick plays. Can't really have Luck as insurance.
Bears-Cutlers there. Impossible to trade and cant cut. + he has flashes of brilliance and they gave up a lot to get him.
Vikes- Ponder sucks but he was a top 15 pick a year ago, gotta see what he can do.

Back