Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Warriors win NBA title 4-1

I'm not watching so I don't know. Seems Lebron has been really good, at least from what I read. I remember before Jordon wouldn't win everyone seemed to complain he doesn't get anyone else involved.. So I have to ask, does he or has the rest of the team just been bad?

I'm not watching so I don't know. Seems Lebron has been really good, at least from what I read. I remember before Jordon wouldn't win everyone seemed to complain he doesn't get anyone else involved.. So I have to ask, does he or has the rest of the team just been bad?

I only watched last night. Lebron is great at trying to get everyone else involved. He had some great passes to Love last night for wide open 3's but Love missed them. Irving played well but was 0-7 from 3. Love had a shitty game except for a few key offensive rebounds. Thompson was a non factor.

I don't think the Cavs can win when GS's big 3 go 15-27 from 3.

It's painfully obvious the NBA wants a 5th game based on the officiating thus far. Unwatchable.

I just want these awful playoffs over. Was hoping for a sweep so it would fuel crybaby James potential move to another team.

Pachulia should be tossed. This is the worst officiated game all around I have seen in 10 years.

Now what would be great is of the warriors hit ten three pointers in the fourth quarter to smash james smile off his face and steal this game.

Kerr is a idiot .. he had the lead cut back down to 11 or 23 and left curry and Durant on the bench. Should have put them back in..

I think if Cleveland wins game five at Golden st they may take 4 in a row.

Curry is the Clayton Kershaw of the NBA. Incredible player that underachieves when it counts.

Kerr is a idiot .. he had the lead cut back down to 11 or 23 and left curry and Durant on the bench. Should have put them back in..

Saving them?

Some times after a big blowout when you needed it all their energy they used they don't have much left for next game.. I expect a Warriors win..

Last edited:
I just want a basketball game called the same for all players.

Okay, enough with Cleveland vs GS. Lets have some parity and get someone else there..

Okay, enough with Cleveland vs GS. Lets have some parity and get someone else there..

in basketball, there will almost always be a few great teams because the game is star driven. There will never be parity in the NBA...and there never has been.

I don't see that happening. Boston is the only one that might be able to make a difference, but even that seems like a stretch at this point.

I would be shocked if this isn't the finals again next year.

GS is a 1-2 favorite to repeat. Cle is 3-1. The rest of the league collectively is infinity to the infinitith power times infinity to the infinitith power to 1.

I'm still bummed that Leonard got injured. The Spurs may not have won but they sure as shit wouldn't have been swept.

in basketball, there will almost always be a few great teams because the game is star driven. There will never be parity in the NBA...and there never has been.

Lebron's fault. He basically started it when he decided to go to Miami, and got two friends to go with him. Now it's the way it is.. When Durant became a free agent he went straight to GS. It wasn't like other teams were battling for his service.. Regardless if other teams had the money, and even a decent team.

We all knew where he was going. It's not like big stars are going to go to the Nets even if for much more money.. Or even someone better like the Knicks or Pacers. It's all a bunch of bullshit.

Lebron's fault. He basically started it when he decided to go to Miami, and got two friends to go with him. Now it's the way it is.. When Durant became a free agent he went straight to GS. It wasn't like other teams were battling for his service.. Regardless if other teams had the money, and even a decent team.

We all knew where he was going. It's not like big stars are going to go to the Nets even if for much more money.. Or even someone better like the Knicks or Pacers. It's all a bunch of bullshit.

It's not Lebron's fault...it's the fault of the players union for asking for free agency. Now they have what they wanted....players are free to do what they want after their initial contract.

Back